GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BuickRM

Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale   Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 11:00 am

Hello, my Roadmaster Wagon 94 for sale, very good condition, car is located near Stuttgart / Germany, lots of new parts, every service done, engine / tranny + rear axle new oil,
very nice interior with new floor carpet, door panels very good condition, leather steering wheel, 188000 miles, engine and tranny working well,
Have a look at mobile.de, price 11900 €
Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale   Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 6:13 am

Back to top Go down
BuickRM

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale   Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 3:21 pm

Hi ayilar,

yes, it´s exactly the car you found....maybe difficult for US guys to ship it over the pond.....

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale   Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 8:51 pm

Nice wagon. I’m sure they are pretty rare over there. I spent two years in Vilseck in the late 90s and had my 89 Trans Am with me. People loved it and it was a lot of fun on the autobahn.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity96

Serendipity96

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale   Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 7:32 pm

think something to the stereotype of germans taking good car of their cars - nice to see another one over in europe.. i think another wagon owner is closer to the hamburg region. And then there's someone in estonia with one. seeing one over there would give a yank warm n fuzzies
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/followyourbliss101
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale   Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster Wagon 94 Germany / Deutschland for sale
Page 1 of 1