GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Impala SS parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wojtek

Wojtek

Impala SS parts  Empty
PostSubject: Impala SS parts    Impala SS parts  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:37 am

Just thought I'd pass this along the place where I work Cleveland Power and Performance got a really clean low mileage (30,000 ) 96 Impala SS  that they are parting out . It was hit in the rear they have some stuff listed on their Ebay site and have more parts not listed and they ship . The stuff for B Bodies is getting hard to find and again this was a really clean rust free car they are in the Cleveland Ohio area 866 236 5031
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Impala SS parts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impala SS parts    Impala SS parts  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 12:59 pm

I’m sure they will want a pretty penny for those parts. Shame a low mile car got smashed up.

Sellers on eBay are insane. Nearly 1k for busted dash pads. Good parts go for thousands. One wants 5k for an NOS pad. Of course as long as people are willing to pay it will continue. Can’t really fault them for it.

Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

Impala SS parts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impala SS parts    Impala SS parts  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 8:13 pm

They are actually pretty reasonable and are willing to take an offer .They deal with mostly late model stuff Hellcats , Vetts , Shelby Mustangs etc. so I was surprised when I saw this in the shop , but as one of the owners said this one was to good to pass up . I got a set of inner fender liners that are mint , if the frame wasn't trashed they probably would have restored it . They do some awesome work and are known across the country for their builds Google " Reverence Doge Charger " to get an idea of the quality of the stuff they do .

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Impala SS parts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impala SS parts    Impala SS parts  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impala SS parts
Page 1 of 1