GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8

Go down 
+2
Buickman1
FANTASTIC VOYAGE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FANTASTIC VOYAGE

Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Empty
PostSubject: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 11:53 am

Went to Cars & Coffee in Great Falls for the first time in a while, and unexpectedly ran into two other Roadmaster wagons. Can't believe we got three spaces in a row. I'm sure you'll recognize the lifted '95-- the blue '91 is a single-family car, L03, originally ordered for use in a funeral home business. Nice guys to talk to.

I love how distinct each car is. I let them know about the forum, hope to see them on here sometime.

Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Image110
Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Image10
Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Image510

silverfox103, rcktpwrd, Walterf and Buickman1 like this post

Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 9:32 am

That Rallye bar would really come in handy, here in Florida, pushing the A holes down the street when they cut you off and jam the brakes to make a turn.

94Woody, Serendipity96, rcktpwrd and Wojtek like this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 9:51 pm

Sadly many of those drivers have the same plates as that Black Buick.

Serendipity96 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Serendipity96

Serendipity96

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 1:13 am

i love that 'custom' bumper - speed limit sign shows quite the sense of humor. I can think of a few other signs that'd be funny too, like 'wrong way- do not enter' or 'speed bumps ahead' 'do not pass' 'road closed' or 'keep off median'

FANTASTIC VOYAGE likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/followyourbliss101
nudnac59

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 1:47 pm

I am also in the Great Falls area. I wish I'd known you all would be there. I'd have brought my '95 6-speed Caprice wagon.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
FANTASTIC VOYAGE

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 12:07 pm

nudnac59 wrote:
I am also in the Great Falls area. I wish I'd known you all would be there. I'd have brought my '95 6-speed Caprice wagon.

Wish you were there too! My car is in the middle--the other two are frequent fliers so you've got a good chance of seeing them on a given weekend. I'd love to see your 6-speed wagon.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 11:25 pm

nudnac59 wrote:
Bringing my 1996 FWB to the area around TG, will be on the lookout.

FANTASTIC VOYAGE likes this post

Back to top Go down
FANTASTIC VOYAGE

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 2:27 pm

ayilar wrote:
nudnac59 wrote:
Bringing my 1996 FWB to the area around TG, will be on the lookout.

Is there any interest in a little B/D Body coffee hangout around Thanksgiving? Katie's is always great but we could do our own thing at a different time/location. I'll probably be back at Katie's this Saturday and will see if the other two are there.
Back to top Go down
nudnac59

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:45 pm

I was planning on taking my '95 off the road for a bit while I upgrade the suspension… details to follow. Which means I won't make Katie's this Sat. Then will be out of town during Thanksgiving unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to take it with me on a long trip south for the holiday.
Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2022 1:30 pm

FANTASTIC VOYAGE wrote:
Is there any interest in a little B/D Body coffee hangout around Thanksgiving? Katie's is always great but we could do our own thing at a different time/location.  I'll probably be back at Katie's this Saturday and will see if the other two are there.
Interested, absolutely -- but I will be in the area with the Fleetwood only after the TG break. Will reach out to the members in this thread when I do so. A friend of mine with a '95 police B-body would join me as well.
Back to top Go down
nudnac59

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 10:22 am

I should be able to show up with my '96 SS instead of the wagon. It's pretty taken apart right now. Keep us posted…
Back to top Go down
FANTASTIC VOYAGE

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 2:35 pm

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. I'm game, and the post-TG timing would be great for me since my wagon will be going to the body shop for rust removal surgery in mid-December. The more the merrier.

I unfortunately didn't run into the other guys when I was last at C&C, hopefully I'll see them before we get together.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 11:51 am

I drove my '96 FWB for hundreds of miles to Great Falls a few days ago, and she will stay in the area for a few weeks. The long drive left her in fine shape for a meet on Dec. 11 or 18 -- if the weather allows, and others are up for it. @fantastic voyage @nudnac59 others?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8   Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trio of Roadmasters at Katie's Cars & Coffee 10/8
Page 1 of 1