GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ODB2 data logger ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isurf

Isurf

ODB2 data logger ? Empty
PostSubject: ODB2 data logger ?   ODB2 data logger ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 1:06 pm

Has anyone used an ODB2 data logger they can recommend? I have a JET DST package for tuning, but data will be needed to make decisions. I am new to actually tuning software and will be moving very slowly forward, so I don't break things. This has been recommended by an online tuner:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know nothing of the tuner or the software provider other than what I have read on the web.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
booster

ODB2 data logger ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODB2 data logger ?   ODB2 data logger ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 2:49 pm

Isurf wrote:
Has anyone used an ODB2 data logger they can recommend? I have a JET DST package for tuning, but data will be needed to make decisions. I am new to actually tuning software and will be moving very slowly forward, so I don't break things. This has been recommended by an online tuner:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know nothing of the tuner or the software provider other than what I have read on the web.

Thanks!

That is the one I have. It uses the DST as a gateway, but the data only goes to Proscan program and can't be combined and synced with the original tuning software or organized the same.

The software can be a bit quirky and it takes while to learn how it all works. I still lose a data log once in a while if I save it in other than the exact right procedure.
Back to top Go down

ODB2 data logger ?
Page 1 of 1