GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Empty
PostSubject: Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.   Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 8:03 am

I picked up a 96 Roadie for cheap.  Runs drive and has stage 1 done for me.  I am working on stage 2.
My uncle Buddy for my car buddy.  He went with me over the last 5 years to pick up project cars and parts.
We had plans to pick up Ruby from Gio in Miami but he then went into Hospice. I told him the plans for Ruby and he was stoked and ready to help.  He gave me some ideas. But passed away before we could cut the roof off Ruby.  Ruby donated herself to help with the Hurst tribute wagon from Larry Lype.  Ruby also made some other donations to several other wagons.  So stage one was to cut off the roof.  Now stage 2 will be seating and a secret option. Then there will be a few more stages ans I ring this to the way I want it. The Roadie will be called Buddy in honor of him. he wanted to go and pick it up but the 9 hour drive back and forth he could not do during hospice. So I will post some pic ps of what I am doing.  I am trying my best to put exhaust on it so I can drive it to Wagonfest  in Daytona next month,  so enjoy my stupidity with Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Re: Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.   Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 8:19 am

Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. A08ba410
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Re: Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.   Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 8:21 am

Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. C0865d10
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.   Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 5:59 pm

nice 'ute' Cool
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.   Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 7:51 pm

You know how they always say "it looks much better in person"? That doesn't apply to this beast Smile
Back to top Go down
Serendipity96

Serendipity96

PostSubject: Re: Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.   Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2023 12:35 pm

wondered who ended up with this :-D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/followyourbliss101
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.   Just got the 96 RW.  My first ever Buick. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got the 96 RW. My first ever Buick.
Page 1 of 1