GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Auto Level Part Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1bar10der

Auto Level Part Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Auto Level Part Wanted   Auto Level Part Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 2:21 pm

I have a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon and I am in need of the Auto Level Control Sensor Link Part #01615322

Anyone holding one or have any ideas where I can find one?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Auto Level Part Wanted   Auto Level Part Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 9:54 pm

Junk yard
Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: Auto Level Part Wanted   Auto Level Part Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 5:01 pm

I just bought a part from a 1996 RMW at a junk yard in NY State, Matt's Auto Parts. The service was absolutely top-notch, Dart is the guy who helped me, he was great. He showed me detailed pics of everything that I asked, did not pressure me to buy, and had fair prices. He had 3 RMWs on the lot, as well as some Caprices. Luckily for me they had one of 900 dark cherry wagons made in 1996, with dark ruby leather like mine -- so I picked a number of parts (heated driver-side mirror, interior trim, side cornering lenses, rear center brake light, hood release mechanism, etc.) to improve items that were not perfect on mine.

Here is the link -- http://www.mattsusedautoparts.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto Level Part Wanted   Auto Level Part Wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto Level Part Wanted
Page 1 of 1