GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem1301

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 2:13 pm

Hello everyone, been an admirer of the Roadmaster since I was a kid. I'm currently looking to purchase a low milage time capsule. I think I found it. I ran across this forum and was going to join the community to help me with the nuances of the car. A bit about me. I was ASE certified in my 20s then went Heavy Diesel and became a DOT inspector and certified welder. After some knee problems I worked for harley until I opened my own custom motorcycle shop. I now mainly do restoration detailing and bespoke parts for Harleys. Got a 3 week old daughter and a 4 year old son. So it's time to pull the trigger on a land yacht I've always wanted.
Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 3:43 pm

Welcome! I pulled the trigger on my 1996 RMW a couple of months ago, after looking for the right car for two years. Mine is not a time capsule, but my 1996 FWB is pretty close to one. This forum and its members have been a great help.

Looking froward to reading about your car!

Mayhem1301 likes this post

Back to top Go down
GeoffB

GeoffB

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 8:39 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Back to top Go down
Walterf

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 4:24 pm

Welcome. There are some knowledgeable folks on this forum who will be glad to assist. since the Roadmaster is body on frame, you can trailer your bikes to wherever.

Back to top Go down
Mayhem1301

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 2:44 am

Oh man there is so much to indulge in thanks everyone I'm so glad to be here
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 10:46 am

Welcome aboard. There are still clean ones out there, although they have been climbing in price lately, if you are paying attention, deals are still there, but don't last long. They are super reliable cars, I have traveled to other states and long distance in state to buy a couple and usually, they will be up for the trip home.

Back to top Go down
Mayhem1301

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 7:40 pm

Sprocket, I have been watching and am at the point to seriously begin looking for a clean one.

Sprocket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: