GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FRONT BUMPER FASCIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

FRONT BUMPER FASCIA Empty
PostSubject: FRONT BUMPER FASCIA   FRONT BUMPER FASCIA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 8:54 am

Good day one and all. Front pumper chrome/stainless steel molding took a hit. (94 RMW) Is it possible to remove it without pulling the whole front bumper fascia off? I see it's
two sections joining ( L/H )  up behind the license plate holder. It looks like getting the bumper guard nuts off could be a tad off a problem. LH side.  THANKX
Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: FRONT BUMPER FASCIA   FRONT BUMPER FASCIA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 11:58 am

""Is it possible to remove it without pulling the whole front bumper fascia off?""

Not that I am aware of. The moldings are held on with nuts from behind. the Bumperettes come off with the fascia.

Good pieces are getting really scarce.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: FRONT BUMPER FASCIA   FRONT BUMPER FASCIA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 7:04 pm

Thankx Rev Bob. I kind of thought that. By pulling the front bumper fascia it'll give me a better handle/
more knowledge of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRONT BUMPER FASCIA   FRONT BUMPER FASCIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRONT BUMPER FASCIA
Page 1 of 1