GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted

Go down 
+4
94Woody
Fred Kiehl
Maxiumss96
Sprocket
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 2:09 pm

DGGM hood with ornament hole - $50
Gold RMW woody passenger front fender with trim (except for the front spear) and wheel house (some surface rust on inside) - $50
DGGM Front passenger fender (no wheel house) - $50
Pair of light grey Fabric Bonneville seats (color matches grey interior perfectly) no seat rails (bolt up to stock b-body rails) - $100
5 TSW Kalahari wheels in 5x5  17x8.   Never ran, 2 have old tires mounted, went with the black rims instead. Long discontinued, be unique!- $225
Set of 4 9C1 center caps OE (metal) - $50
Impala Rim center caps (have a bunch) - $10 each
Brand new NIB TBI fuel pump (I have 3) - $20 each

I know I have more stuff, this is off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:17 am

Tan LT1  Dash carpet in like new condition - $40
TBI Chevy 9C1 Dash surround in gray and working plug and play 9C1 cluster (will not separate) - $350
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 9:57 am

My 1991 Olds Custom Cruiser is for sale....comes with extra parts
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1051406589483785/
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:06 am

I also will have Wagon parts And B-Body parts.
Tailgate
Rear glass
Metal Roof replacement fro rust repair. (where the luggage goes) Cut out of a used wagon.
burgundy rear plastics set. (I think I have 90-100% of the rear plastic for a wagon.
Olds upper dash burgundy
Buick upper dash blue
Inner metal wheel house Both sides
Plastic Inner fenders pieces.
rook racks. I think 5 of them.
9C1 front Brake caliper Complete New in Box NOS PAIR
lower dash burgundy ( I think Olds.)
glove box lid blue
maybe more
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:09 am

Also A new set of Upper and lower control arms. Knock off $200 New in the box. never installed.
Unless someone buys my wagon and wants those parts.
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:16 am

Trans LT1 crossmember. $50
9C1 radiator with oil cooler and 1 electric fan on it. $80
pair of rear sway bars (i think 1 is for a caddy)
3 spare steel rims with tires 40
1 N97 rim with tire ?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:06 pm

Maxiumss96 wrote:
1 N97 rim with tire ?
Could you put prices on your items, and verify all of them. I would not want to have you drag something to Wagonfest, and have to take it back because it is not the correct part.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:27 pm

Looking for Ruby Red interior parts for a Caprice. I currently have a dash pad, dash face/passenger trim piece, glove box and sun visors. I need the rest, minus headliner and carpets. Deleted my third row so I don't need that seat.

Can trade them for the same pieces in tan if needed. My interior is in good shape.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:54 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
Maxiumss96 wrote:
1 N97 rim with tire ?
Could you put prices on your items, and verify all of them. I would not want to have you drag something to Wagonfest, and have to take it back because it is not the correct part.

Fred is correct, if you have parts for sale, you need to put the price on them.

Tom
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 8:28 pm

Always figured this thread, which only comes up once a year, was a little different than a normal "For Sale" post. See something you want, ask about the price because no one is dragging all this stuff with them to Daytona without a sale being arranged prior. I bought a dash pad via last years post that was offered up without a price. Price was arranged later through the thread.

Not that it matters. My first Fest with a wagon I had arranged a parts purchase with pricing discussed prior to the show. Seller hands over parts and tosses out a price higher than arranged.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 11:15 am

Sprocket wrote:
Tan LT1  Dash carpet in like new condition - $40
TBI Chevy 9C1 Dash surround in gray and working plug and play 9C1 cluster (will not separate) - $350

Dash carpet sold
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 12:29 pm

Maxiumss96 wrote:
I also will have Wagon parts And B-Body parts.
Tailgate
Rear glass
Metal Roof replacement fro rust repair. (where the luggage goes) Cut out of a used wagon.
burgundy rear plastics set. (I think I have 90-100% of the rear plastic for a wagon.
Olds upper dash burgundy
Buick upper dash blue
Inner metal wheel house Both sides
Plastic Inner fenders pieces.
rook racks. I think 5 of them.
9C1 front Brake caliper Complete New in Box NOS PAIR
lower dash burgundy ( I think Olds.)
glove box lid blue
maybe more

I raided his garage last night and stole most of his interior plastics and found a place online selling SEM for 15 bucks a can. He still has a red wiper cover and the three plastic pieces inside the 3rd row foot area. Parts are from one of sprockets former Oldsmobiles. The rear glass he has is defrost free. Has a red (it’s actually called Maple I believe) OCC lower and upper dash pieces. The pocket on passenger side looks perfect. Has a blue upper and lower dash from a TBI Buick. Has a blue and a red TBI glove box lid.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 1:02 pm

Maxiumss96 wrote:
1 N97 rim with tire ?
What cars are the anti roll bars for? If one is for a wagon, how much?
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 10:08 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
Maxiumss96 wrote:
1 N97 rim with tire ?
What cars are the anti roll bars for? If one is for a wagon, how much?

I checked the dimensions when he got them and they are sedan bars. He had three but I kept one to see how off they are from fitting with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:41 pm

I have a set of rear 9C1 coils - a 12-pack of Kona beer and I'll drink a few with the buyer Smile

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
cbrumley

PostSubject: Right rear door   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 5:45 pm

Looking for a right rear door for a 95 wagon with decent wood vinyl. Prefer white, but will take any color if "wood" is ok. I'll be going to Daytona and can pick up there.............thanks
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 6:09 pm

I am bringing a box of small parts.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:00 pm

I have a bunch of stuff, will update this post as I sort it out and get pics. Scratch that, no I won't because this silly a$$ site only lets us edit a post for a short time.

OCC front Bumper. Faded red on top, silver on bottom. Has a small tear on driver side bottom that will be an easy fix. Has been on my car for years but I found another in Tan that I will be installing. $100

Picture from the day I put it on, can see damaged spot.

Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Nwcok5Z

I cleaned off all the bad clear but it pretty much looks the same today.

Tan ACC standard carpet that has been in my wagon since 2017. Still in good shape, I just pulled it to install a different color one. $50 Will get pictures once it's pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 11:12 am

cbrumley wrote:
Looking for a right rear door for a 95 wagon with decent wood vinyl.  Prefer white, but will take any color if "wood" is ok.  I'll be going to Daytona and can pick up there.............thanks

Buick or Chevy? They are different with the sail panels on the Buick. (I have neither)
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 12:18 pm

The flyaway panels can be mounted on the Chevy doors with some work, and the trim from the RM doors.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:30 am

Want to buy:

-Blue driver's front door panel for an LT1 RMW (will consider a broken one that has a chance of being fixed, mine is totally obliterated!)
-Early '94 style Roadmaster instrument cluster (the one without the "boxes" around the idiot lights)
-A set of factory Roadmaster/Caprice 11" rear brake drums still within spec enough to allow a resurfacing (I cannot find an aftermarket drum that is worth a darn)
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 1:17 pm

Lynol wrote:
Want to buy:

-Blue driver's front door panel for an LT1 RMW (will consider a broken one that has a chance of being fixed, mine is totally obliterated!)
-Early '94 style Roadmaster instrument cluster (the one without the "boxes" around the idiot lights)
-A set of factory Roadmaster/Caprice 11" rear brake drums still within spec enough to allow a resurfacing (I cannot find an aftermarket drum that is worth a darn)

That is quite a specific list! Unfortunately, I have none of that.
Back to top Go down
Walterf

PostSubject: Restaurant news   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 3:34 pm

The Ale House where we went last year has closed down. The only places near the Best Western are Waffle House and Red Slobster. So if we aren't cooking out we'll have to caravan or order in. I'd like to hear from y'all because I live close by and can reserve a place if that if the concensus of the group.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 5:32 pm

Waffle House is not on my list of places to go when I am on a trip. I believe there are other places than Red Lobster as well. We went to another place last year, that was close by.

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 8:30 pm

Last year we walked to BJ’s Brewhouse on Saturday night, same place we went the year the Covid nonsense was still in effect.

On topic. The wheels on my car car currently, Jegs star wheels in 15x8 with good Cooper Cobra 255/60 15 are for sale $500. Good tread still and can be installed and driven as is. Also have a decent set of SS wheels with junk tires on them. I bought the stuff to strip/polish them before installing them but I’m one of the few people that just doesn’t like them, especially on wagons. So I never did it and my new wheels will be here Monday. I over paid for them so make me an offer. Can post pics if anyone is interested.

Sprocket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 6:11 pm

WANTED:

J Hook for wagon spare tire. Mine is stripped and the damn wheel is loose.
The plastic vent things in the door jam that are triangular and black. Noticed today one of them it all busted up.

ALSO HAVE FS:

Tan 3rd row carpet. Bought it from Frank 'The Reconditioner' a while back and have a red interior now..... $30 pretty nice, not perfect, has batten on the back so ready to install
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 8:25 pm

I have a J hook

Sprocket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 8:23 pm

Anyone have a 4L80e core?
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 pm

I have a tan 94-96 air bag. Good shape. 50 bucks. Steering wheel was not leather and completely faded out so it went into the trash.

Also have a new LT1 140 amp alternator that I upgraded to 200 Amp. 100 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 7:43 pm

I am bringing a carload of parts, all priced to sell. I am including a 91-93 dash pad in the load. It is blue. I would like to go home with an empty car.

Sprocket and 94Woody like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted   Wagonfest FL Parts for sale  or parts wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagonfest FL Parts for sale or parts wanted
Page 1 of 1