GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from NY

Go down 
+5
dmg4
BAD_WAG
rcktpwrd
silverfox103
wassergekuehlt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wassergekuehlt

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:12 am

Hello from NY E210a610Hi everyone, glad to say I recently fulfilled my wagon dreams with a red-over-red 1994 Caprice Classic wagon. It’s my dream version of one of my dream cars: red velour, woodgrain, the fake wire wheel covers, trailer towing package and LSD. Besides the usual Northeast rust, it’s in beautiful shape w 55k miles. Unfortunately I have already had to replace an oil cooler line due to the aforementioned rust. Replaced the radiator at the same time. Plan is to keep it stock and fix it up as needed. Hopefully many adventures ahead…

Having mainly owned and worked on 80s German cars, the B-body is something new for me so I’m grateful for all the knowledge on here!

silverfox103, rcktpwrd, ayilar, Buickman1, GeoffB and BAD_WAG like this post

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:13 am

Welcome aboard! Looks like a nice one. I'm from the northeast also, and your wagon looks familiar.

Fixing as needed--good idea.

Tom

wassergekuehlt likes this post

Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 4:29 pm

welcome!

looks like a pretty nice car!

Back to top Go down
BAD_WAG

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 10:02 pm

Welcome! Your ride looks really nice! I "tried" to keep my cars stock too...haha

Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:42 am

Welcome to the club. The thread for Wagonfest NY 2024 should be up shortly, so keep the third week of July in mind to see the rest of the pod at Seneca Lake State Park in Geneva.

Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 5:32 pm

Welcome indeed. I bought a 1996 RMW a year ago, and have put about 10k miles on the car since. Love the car. I have posted info in the two threads below providing on what I've replaced in the car, which may save you time as you fix yours:

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t16026-dark-cherry-1996-fwb-and-rmw

https://buickforums.com/forums/threads/1996-roadmaster-estate-wagon-new-to-me.69156/

Back to top Go down
Walterf

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 11:25 am

Nice looking wagon against a beautiful back drop. Good luck with your dream car and welcome to the forum.

Back to top Go down
Pubtramp

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:33 pm

Welcome! I bought my 1993 RMW about three years ago and daily drive it. They are the best fun you can have in a car for the price!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 8:55 am

welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: