GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner

Go down 
+2
Rev Bob
Mayhem1301
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem1301

New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Empty
PostSubject: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:03 pm

New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Pxl_2010
New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Pxl_2011
Hello everyone I've been a member for some time but finally secured my wagon. Dubbed the white whale, I know it's probably not original. 1994 BRW with 80k miles and woodgrain with a blue interior. Original owner bought every option when he ordered the wagon and kept it until his passing it changed hands in 2020 with 66k and I bought it from the next owner the 25 of last month. I flew to Kansas City then drove it to Muskego WI then back down to San Antonio without an issue. I ran three tanks of redline fuel system cleaner and non ethanol fuel and averaged 23.2 for the life of the trip. Man is it great. I'd say a solid 8 out of 10. I'm 40 and remember these in the early 2000s as a fledgling mechanic. Been hooked ever since.

Sprocket, rcktpwrd, Buickman1 and GeoffB like this post

Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 8:05 am

Nice!

Mayhem1301 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shrimpNE

PostSubject: Re: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 6:47 pm

Wonderful!
Great you’ve had no issues

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 1:48 pm

Welcome aboard. These cars are pretty reliable!

Back to top Go down
Mayhem1301

PostSubject: Re: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 2:19 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
rjathon

rjathon

PostSubject: Re: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 11:14 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 am

Welcome. Be sure and look it over very closely for any rust/rot issues. No wagon is immune to it. Check the passenger floor because some of these have a water leak from the HVAC box that goes unnoticed and causes big problems. I’m dealing with it on mine now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner   New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Buick Roadmaster Estate owner
Page 1 of 1