GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!

Go down 
+4
94Woody
DBeaSSt
lornejay1
81X11
8 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Empty
PostSubject: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Well my Dad's '97 S-10 blew the intake manifold gasket Saturday so he needed to borrow my Roadmaster. AND I got my large 2-car metal carport set up last weekend in my side yard, so my darling wife finally allowed me to bring my Cutlass home from Fredericksburg.

Got some pics of the Roadmaster and Cutlass side-by side and also some new Cutlass pics. I think my two big white cars look pretty good together! The Roadmaster will eat the Cutlass for lunch however. Man 1980's engines were weak!

I bought this car over the summer but my wife flat refused to let me bring it home until I built the carport in the back yard for it. She didn't want another "old" car in the driveway. Yes dear. So it's been in storage and hour and a half away since I made the deal. I'd only driven it once since I bought it!

My Dad, my 8-year old son Eddie, and I drove the Roadmaster out to the hill country to pick it up Saturday evening. Really great drive home. Had Eddie in the car with me and the T-tops off, warm air, awesome stars. Cruise control worked, good stereo, wind in the hair. Stopped and had a great chicken fried steak at a little country place in Johnson City for dinner (LBJ's hometown, neat little place). Nice Drive! BUT I really had a hard time keeping up with Dad on hills on the way back. Cutlass is sure a cruiser and not a racer. Ha!

It IS going to need some TLC but it's an awesome toy and I've always wanted a T-top Cutlass. The car is really tight, has hardly any creaks or rattles.....some of these T-top G-bodies are terribly loose, this car is not. My only real gripe is after driving the LT-1 Roadmaster the little 307 V8 in the Cutlass feels SOOOO SLOW. BUT an Olds 350-403-455 is a drop-in. Hee-hee...plans in the works....

It handles well, rides like and Oldsmobile, and with some elbow grease I'll make it super nice. Lots of little fix-it's to do but overall it's in great shape, and happily has not been modified or butchered like so many of these have.

Took the T-tops off and went for a little cruise at lunch today. Wonderful weather here, we got our first cool front of the fall, and it's in the 70's. Didn't want to come back to work!

I love my older cars. Will keep the wife in newer vehicles and enjoy MY toys.

Take care all!

-Mike

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP009

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP008

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP007

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP006

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP004

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP001

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP015

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP014

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP042

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP043

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP017

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! CleanGP020
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Sad That interior brings back so many memories. Identical to ours.

Damn it I want a Cutlass.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 pm

I fell in love with a 1985 Cutlass Salon my boss' mother had when I was working at a gas station in high school back in New Jersey. That was in 1989-90.

Her car was dark blue over dark blue interior. Had buckets, floor shift, full gauges, 307, but it also had wire wheel hubcaps, vinyl landau roof, and no t-tops. Salon's were oddly optioned. They also had more chrome on the door panels and lower body. I tried to buy that car a few times, didn't like the top and hubcaps, but hubcaps come off and I could live with the top, but she would never sell it to me.....

Since then I've kept my eyes open for a clean G-body Cutlass with the "right" options that wasn't beat to pieces. They were either too expensive, too worn out, rusted, or were day-glow colored lowriders or rolling speaker boxes...sad so many ended up like that, and NOT what I wanted at all.

It only took me 20 years to find the "right" one. Patience!!! ; )

And I still adore my Roadmaster wagon. It's still my baby, and is going nowhere!

Thanks for sharing in my car madness/sickness!!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Oh, no trust me. I share. I just can't afford to participate yet. Sad

Our Cutlass was blue... well... and brown (mom hit a telephone pole with it and the donor car was brown, and it never got repainted). The color(s) added character, and made it more funny when it was on the road. It was loud (open headers), and alot of the stereotypical Mustang douche guys tried to mess with it. It never ended well for them.

That car started my passion for cars, and I just want one. I searched high and low for one, but in South Florida, unmolested ones are almost IMPOSSIBLE to find - and I couldn't afford to travel. I'll have one someday. I have no doubt.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Atta boy SS,Nice pics .

I had an 81 calais,pics are here somewhere,with a 267,I feel your power pain. I forgot how high the shifter was.

I still would buy the Hurst edition in black on grey for the rite price. Loved them.

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! 1883hurstoldsmobile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Yes, but just not with those eggcrate grilles. Ours had the other style with the vertical slats. Eggcrate grille Cutlasses look weird to me. It looks too busy.

IMO, the Cutlass was the best looking G-body (yeah, I like it more than the GN, cosmetically speaking of course).

Though, a turbo 3.8 Cutlass would be badass....
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

I'd love a Hurst Olds or 442, but good ones are $$$$$$$. I have limits on what I can spend.....and I can't afford a divorce! Ahahahahaha!

; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 pm

I wouldn't pay the premium for one, honestly.

Though I would kill for some lightning rods. So badass.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Sweet pics! Love that Oldsmobile Service sign too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Looks good , congrats.

If that is an "old" car that doesn't belong in the driveway, your wife needs to get out more, lol. I was expecting a rust bucket.

You think the 307 is weak, test drive a KIA Wink
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Very cool. A driveway I'd be proud to call my own, for sure! Smile

I love the T-top G's, too... But try finding one in the RUST BELT that hasn't been molested or G'd out... You'd need twice your 20 years... Sad
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I love the pictures where in the background it says " Real people eat meat"

Great "family" photos !
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Hahahaha! The Olds Service - Real People Eat Meat pics are from Rudy's BBQ here in Round Rock. Once of my favorite spots for taking pics of my Olds toys. ; )

I miss this one. Looking over the hood of the new Cutlass feels like home!!
The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! RudyOlds005
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm

I sold that white Olds Wagon in the above pic to the same guy I just bought the new Cutlass from. He deals in collector cars, from low end to crazy high end stuff. Helps to have friends with the same love of cars!!!

I miss that wagon a lot. He re-sold it to a guy in Witchita Kansas after enjoying it a while. I've now lost track of it.

-Mike

Want to drool?? Check out his website. He's tied to a shop called Street Dreams there in Fredericksburg. http://www.streetdreamstexas.com/

When you click on the link scroll down to see the cars....and drool away! It's SO much fun to go up there. Always awesome cars to look at.

Last edited by 81X11 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Here's some pics from my last visit to Street Dreams in Fredericksburg. I keep begging them to give me a job..... ; )

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend014

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend016

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend018

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend009

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend002

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend010

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend025

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend010

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend015

Last edited by 81X11 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm

My buddy there at Street Dreams laughed at me because I spent the most time drooling on the silver Monte Carlo SS....the cheapest car in the building.

You can't hide who you are....ha!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:40 pm

I also loved the 80 Hurst Olds he had. Rare car, it's got the Olds 350 in it, not the 307. But I like the newer 81-88 body better than the 78-80 "little box" body.

My 2-cents.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Some more from Street Dreams. I'd live there if I could. Ha!

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend001

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend005

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend007

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend008

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend004

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! DeerLeaseWeekend013

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend019

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend020

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend023

The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! HillCountryWeekend013
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Oh and my buddy there keeps trying to get me to sell him my Roadmaster wagon. He wants another wagon now that he sold my 89 Custom Cruiser.

NOPE! Ain't happening!

; )

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 am

The pic with the T/A and GN gets me happy inside.

Do want.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:19 am

That TA was a wild one. Factory "Screaming Chicken" hood decal delete car. Was a 4spd stick with very few options. Perfect, and I mean PERFECT condition. Was told it would flat fly.

The Grand National was a nice car. Only 18K miles, documented. Very clean. Sadly the hood, roof and trunk paint had "checked"...or cracked, as many GM cars did then. He was torn about it. Could not decide if it was better to leave it all original or re-paint it. Looked good from 10-feet, but up close it was kinda sad. Had some rare options. Ever heard of the "Lear Singler" drivers seat option? Me either. ; )

Most of his cars are sold online or through the Mecum, Barrett-Jackson, and Russo and Steel auctions, and others like that. Talk about a fun career!! Buy nice clean unique cars, detail them to the hilt and fix all the little things, post them online, and load 5-10 on the truck and hit the auctions. Sell some, buy some, play with them all in between.

He's always telling me about flipping a coin on which car he's taking to lunch... Such a life. He likes to make me drool...and he does! Ha!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:39 am

There was a TA like that, decal delete and all, except it was black at a local car show here. I drooled.

Was that a 403 powered car or 400?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 am

That Trans Am was a real Pontiac 400. The silver over red was really awesome in person too. You get so used to seeing black Bandit cars that something like this stood out. I like the sun so I'd wished it had the t-tops, but the solid cars are tighter. It had power steering, power brakes, a/c, and a tilt steering wheel, but that was about all the frills. Just a mean car!

My Cutlass is not nearly as perfect as these cars. No chance his showroom cars are in my budget. It was just one of his daily driver cars. He liked it though, he'd had it since 2003, used it as a Sunday driver, but in all that time had only put 10K miles on it.

From his current "daily driver" fleet, my favorites are a white over red leather 1985 Buick Riviera convertible and a white over red 1977 Pontiac Can Am with a 403 in it. Wish I had pics of those to post. Neither is ready for the showroom but both are nice neat runners.

Such fun!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:57 am

Oh on that silver TA, it originally had steel Rally II wheels. He still had them and they went with the car. He'd added the snowflakes, they'd come off a '79 T/A. Personally I'd have put the Rally wheels back on. I love those and they were correct to the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 am

Snowflakes > Everything.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 am

Cool pics, cool Gutlass, cool story.

Wife though? I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need pics before I judge her solely on her driveway comment. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 am

LOL Gutlass.

When my dad bought the Cutlass we had, he had a really thick window tint stripe along the top, and had C-U-T-L-A-S-S spelled across the top in actually decent looking (for the time, I mean, this was the early 90's). Well one day, while about to leave church the car decided to spin a belt, so the minister was kind enough to let us leave it parked in the church's locked parking lot until it was fixed. Well one thing lead to another and this turned into a two-week hideout. When we went back the following Sunday, the minister took masking tape and turned the C into a G. Mom found that absolutely hilarious (she, like Mike's wife, hated the car lol)
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 am

I've been with my wife 16 years, and we've beer married 10. She puts up with my cars pretty well for the most part. I don't have to buy her NEW cars thank goodness, but she doesn't want anything older than 10 years.

She's driven Suburbans the past 8 years. We were on #3, an '03 model, until a few months back when I came into that black '01 Grand Prix Nascar model. She drove that, loved the mileage, the stereo and the sunroof, and we retired the Suburban...well gave it to my Mom to use.

I like that Grand Prix. Yes it's a front driver, but with the Nascar package it's a neat toy and somewhat rare....and it looks good in the garage next to the GTO project. ; ) I wish it had less miles on it, but it was taken care of and should last us a while. I REALLY wish she liked the white '96 Bonneville but it doesn't have the sunroof and she said it looks like "an old person's car". Oh well. ; )

RIP Pontiac and Oldsmobile. I'm been a GM BOP guy always....and miss the O and P. Mad at GM for killing those.

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:37 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

I love the T-top G's, too... But try finding one in the RUST BELT that hasn't been molested or G'd out... You'd need twice your 20 years... Sad

Most of the ones I see around here are either rusted beyond belief or beat to death. The ones in the junkyards are normally falling apart.

How are the cars at that place mechanically 81? We had a lot near here that had a selection like that a few years back. Sadly they were all junkers with Bondo can rebuilds, Macco paint and large price tags Sad

One day I will have another 69 Camaro.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm

i had a 79 t/a, warmed over 403,. snowflakes,. gold in color,.
it was built out of three wrecks,.ws6 suspension,. it really would corner,. no t tops so it didn't flex too much,. 13.4 in the 1/4,.
i had a 69 SS RS, endura front bumper cowl hood original L78 4spd car,..hugger orange white guts,.
*sigh*

nick
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 pm

phantom 309 wrote:

i had a 69 SS RS, endura front bumper cowl hood original L78 4spd car,..hugger orange white guts,.
*sigh*

nick

I bet that was a nice one, great color combo.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 pm

The stuff he has in the showroom is NICE. No bondo or junkers there. Most of his business is done online or through the higher-end auctions. Fredericksburg Texas is a really neat little town in the hill country, great curvy car and motorcycle roads, great views, and great German food, but it's close to nothing! He'd never be able to run that kind of a business there without the internet and auctions.

He does also have his small fleet of "drivers", which is where my Cutlass came from. All are pretty nice toys but far from perfect. He send me pics of new toys as he gets them. Always makes my day when I get those.

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey Nick I like your "banned" sig! That's FUNNY!

79 is one of my favorite year Trans Ams. Last year you could get a big engine. They just looked so "right".

My favorite is a 78, black, with factory GM T-topsm not the rattly-leaky Hurst hatches, followed by a red 73, love the 70-73 front end, and the eggcrate grill 73 is to me the meanest looking. A 79 is a close 3rd on the "wanted" list, in silver, with a Pontiac 400.

I had a friend that has an 81 Nascar Turbo T/A. White with black and red Recaro interior. It was sharp as hell but the 301 Turbo was almost as gutless and the 307 in my Cutlass. Ha!

And I think we'd all love a 69 Camaro. NICE!!
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
i had a 79 t/a, warmed over 403,. snowflakes,. gold in color,.

*sigh*

nick

Look no further Nick. Don't sprain your wrist and blame me. Very Happy

http://www.happycarz.com/pics_and_descp.php?id=848
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Hugger orange + white interior = sex on wheels. Got any pics?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 pm

WOW that's a pretty gold TA! Sadly if you tried to drive it I bet every seal and gasket would leak from non-use and age. ; )

Nice to see how they actually were delivered and to stare at though!! Will make someone a great museum exibit...

(If you can't tell I firmly believe ALL cars are made to be driven..not parked. What's the fun of having a special car if you don't USE it???)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!   The Beasts!!  - Sort of on Topic!   Long...sorry! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beasts!! - Sort of on Topic! Long...sorry!
Page 1 of 1