GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone live near cape canaveral?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a1awind

a1awind

anyone live near cape canaveral? Empty
PostSubject: anyone live near cape canaveral?   anyone live near cape canaveral? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 pm

my wife....the in-laws, and I are going on a cruise in march that leaves from port Canaveral...and i am driving down the day before to haul luggage down. after the cruise (4day) Jen, the baby and I are going on to Ft Lauterdale for a few days. she is gonna fly home from Ft Lauterdale and im gonna drive home.

my point... i dont wanna park at the port if i dont have to. if someone is near there and can babysit TiKi while we are gone?
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: anyone live near cape canaveral?   anyone live near cape canaveral? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:36 pm

I don't live near there but I went on a cruise from there a couple years ago. The parking at the port was a little expensive but we didn't have to worry about the vehicle being safe. It was also nice to be able to load up and leave as soon as we got back.

Where does your cruise go? Ours was a short one but we had a ball.

Jon
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: anyone live near cape canaveral?   anyone live near cape canaveral? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:30 pm

castaway cay and nassau, the rest at sea...on the disney dream
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: anyone live near cape canaveral?   anyone live near cape canaveral? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Old member Uber Wagon lives close to the port, but his wagon went away and he only lurks on here now.....haven't heard from him in about a year.

Give me info/dates on when you will be in Ft. Liquordale it's only 20 min from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone live near cape canaveral?   anyone live near cape canaveral? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone live near cape canaveral?
Page 1 of 1