GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Thing I Need

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First Thing I Need Empty
PostSubject: First Thing I Need   First Thing I Need Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Okay by now you guys know about my new wagon.Its a 95 RMW light blue woody and it is AWESOME!!!!
I found that my mirrors and interior lights dont work and the fuse panel has gotten hot in the past and melted
a little where the fuse for above goes.My zip is 23690 and thanks for all the congrats.
Take Care
Damn little flying nats or whatever you call them got me bad and can barely see the keyboard
Later Guys
Jim Gordon

Back to top Go down

First Thing I Need Empty
PostSubject: Electrical Parts   First Thing I Need Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Sorry,what I am going to need first is the driver side primary fuse panel as mine is melted at the location for the
mirrors and interior lights.I need a headlight push-pull switch assembly too.
Probably going to need a lot more electrical parts in the future but these are what I need to get started.
Jon thanks for getting back to me so quick.My zip is 23690 and hope all of you take paypal.
Thanks and gave a Mustang GT a surprise early this morning but then I thought how I would explain drag racing to
a cop at my age and decided to exercise a little restraint for the first time in my life.
Thanks ahead of time
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

First Thing I Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Thing I Need   First Thing I Need Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:23 am

Flasheroo wrote:
started.
Thanks and gave a Mustang GT a surprise early this morning but then I thought how I would explain drag racing to
a cop at my age and decided to exercise a little restraint for the first time in my life.
Jim Gordon
Stop being so silly,.restraint, ? pppfffft!
growing old is mandatory,.
growing up is optional.

nick
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

First Thing I Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Thing I Need   First Thing I Need Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 am

Flasheroo wrote:
gave a Mustang GT a surprise early this morning but then I thought how I would explain drag racing to
Jim Gordon

He would probably be impressed that you kicked a Mustang's ass and maybe talk about when they use to have Caprice patrol cars. Then probably let you go Very Happy
Back to top Go down

First Thing I Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Thing I Need   First Thing I Need Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:15 am

Guys I found a interior fuse panel on Ebay but I still need a headlight switch.
Thanks
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

First Thing I Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Thing I Need   First Thing I Need Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Do you have twilight sentinel? I have a switch out of a rmw that did not have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Thing I Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Thing I Need   First Thing I Need Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Thing I Need
Page 1 of 1