GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Empty
PostSubject: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 pm

I guess this can be the official "My wagon is stored for the winter, heres where she sits!" thread. I put my Roady away for the winter today. My Aunt was nice enough to let me wedge the wagon into her garage full of junk. It sucks not being able to drive the beast for a while, but it does feel good knowing it will be spared from the salt storm this year! Got a wash today, stabil in the tank. Good to go for the winter.
So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter 341524695_photobucket_13863_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Good luck getting that thing back OUT of the garage. lol
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 pm

did you have to climb out the back window??
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 am

Will it have stuff stored on top of it come spring?

Jon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 am

What's this winter stuff....?

Stored for winter.....that makes me sad....

Austin Weather

Nov 11, 2010
Today
High 81°
Low 65°

5:45am CS Feels Like: 65°
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 am

I JUST barely got out of the car LOL. If it gets burried in, I'm sure she can run down any junk in its way Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:37 am

Yours is dark red inside isn't it? Can you find interior parts up there still? Man I can't here! Was just looking through your windshield at that dash....looks just like mine. All the interior stuff burns up and dries out down here.

Gorgeous colors on your car. When I was searching for mine, I either wanted maroon or white. The white one showed up first.

Stay warm up there Bud!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:13 am

81X11 wrote:
Yours is dark red inside isn't it? Can you find interior parts up there still? Man I can't here! Was just looking through your windshield at that dash....looks just like mine. All the interior stuff burns up and dries out down here.

Gorgeous colors on your car. When I was searching for mine, I either wanted maroon or white. The white one showed up first.

Stay warm up there Bud!

-Mike

Yup, dark red. When I first got the car I hated the color, but it grew on my and I absolutely love it now! Goes great with DCM. The guy I bought my caprice wagon from had a DCM roady with white, looked pretty good too. I have been trying to find driver's door panel parts. The wood trim is all broken off, and that thin plastic around the bezel with the handle is broken in several places. Aside from that, its in excellent shape inside.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:16 am

Sounds like mine. Trim around the door handle is cracked and I have the common crack in front of the arm rest. The wood is still good on mine though.

I can find tan parts all day long, but red is hard to find. I really like the color though.

Will keep looking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter   So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm one wagon lighter for the winter
Page 1 of 1