GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stainless steel brake lines...................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Stainless steel brake lines................... Empty
PostSubject: Stainless steel brake lines...................   Stainless steel brake lines................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Gentlemen and fellow wagoneers,

I did a search on the internet and found a company out of Lancaster, NY who does custom SS brake lines. Hey have them for the Impala but not for the wagons. If they have a set off of a wagon they could make them up. He quoted me $199 to $229 for a set custom made. I am sure if we can get a Upstate NY person to take him a set of lines and give him an order for a few (10 or so) I am sure we can improve our price.

#1 who might be interested?

#2 who might have a set off of a car that we can use for a pattern? I can take mine off, but I use my car daily and it would make stopping VERY difficult.........

LMK via replies to this post. I will edit the original post for any updates.

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel brake lines...................   Stainless steel brake lines................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Let me be the first to order a set once available.I still need to inspect my new wagon but I will gladly pay now if that
helps get things rolling.Reminds me to call my machinist friend about those gas tank straps.
Sounds Like A Winner
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel brake lines...................   Stainless steel brake lines................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 pm

I'd be interested. I have to do rear brakes in the spring anyways.

Flasheroo wrote:
Reminds me to call my machinist friend about those gas tank straps

Something else I'd love to get for my car...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel brake lines...................   Stainless steel brake lines................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stainless steel brake lines...................
Page 1 of 1