GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas   Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 am

Supposed to be sunny and in the 60's here Saturday, so will be going to the Saturday cruise-in at 183 and 1431 in Cedar Park this Saturday afternoon/evening. Misty got me a new camera for Christmas, will see if it takes better evening and night pics than my old one.

Depending on how warm it actually gets...I miss the t-tops.. I may take the Cutlass to the show....it's been parked for two weeks and needs to be run, and the wagon will be used to go to Dallas this Sunday, so may give it a pre-road trip break.

Regardless, pics to follow!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas   Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 am

Cruise-in was a bust. Low 50's and windy, very few cars there. No point in pics, will try again next weekend. I hate winter.

-Mike
Back to top Go down

Saturday Cruise-In, Cedar Park Texas
Page 1 of 1