GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the Memphis Tn area

Go down 
+3
94Woody
Sprocket
GSBULLDOG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

In the Memphis Tn area  Empty
PostSubject: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Just wanted to know if anyone on the board is close to the Memphis Tn area ?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 pm

In the realm of the galaxy we are all close, but if you mean drive time.....um we will have to take a poll, lol.

Personally, I'm a little far from Memphis for a drive, in fact I don't even know how many miles it is....960 miles google tells me. I'm sure others are closer
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm

About 350 miles from me.
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 am

Sprocket wrote:
In the realm of the galaxy we are all close, but if you mean drive time.....um we will have to take a poll, lol.

Personally, I'm a little far from Memphis for a drive, in fact I don't even know how many miles it is....960 miles google tells me. I'm sure others are closer
LOL . Just wanted to know if any of you guys were closer than Mars lol . I see how you try to get together for things just wanted to see who was close by me .
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:05 am

I don't think any of the "regulars" are close, but there are some from Nashville, Atlanta, GREENVILLE,SC..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
I don't think any of the "regulars" are close, but there are some from Nashville, Atlanta, GREENVILLE,SC..... Very Happy

Don't forget Savannah! It's in an adjacent state!

1008 miles for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 pm

631 miles from me...... could be there in......... 5 hours and 8 min? cheers
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Yes, I live in the Memphis area. Lived in Bartlett, then Millington, now I live about 50 miles north in Lauderdale County.
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm

cool ! we may have to meet up when i get my wagon rolling again .
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:42 am

I know this is an older thread but I just joined the forum and I'm in Collierville.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:26 am

Yo TN guys. I saw on the other forum that bandwagon wants to send a rust free wagon to scrap rather than sell it to someone.

Go and smack some sense into him, lol.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Hey! I said I was gonna try to just hide it from the wife at my dads until I can afford to do something with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Good luck hiding your wagon and thanks for not just crushing it,
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

So, I pulled the wagon out and sprayed it off. Took a few pics while it was nice and wet. It hasn't been on the road in 2 years, the gold hood and bumper are from when it was stolen ( I had to replace them, they were flat black but it faded)

In the Memphis Tn area  2w2eoa0
In the Memphis Tn area  2eg9puc
In the Memphis Tn area  S5izio
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:29 pm

So is it going back on the road or you just going to work on it?
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:45 pm

I decided to stop neglecting it. Gonna start cleaning it up, replace the valve seals and go from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Way to go Bandwagon.You Rock Dude!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
I decided to stop neglecting it. Gonna start cleaning it up, replace the valve seals and go from there.

I can relate. My CC sat for four years or so until the end of April. Made it legal again with the DMV on my birthday. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Memphis Tn area    In the Memphis Tn area  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Memphis Tn area
Page 1 of 1