GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another addition to my wagon family!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stockfornow

stockfornow

Another addition to my wagon family!! Empty
PostSubject: Another addition to my wagon family!!   Another addition to my wagon family!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 am

I was looking for something to replace the Caprice with and found this in Buffalo. It was owned by an 82 year old guy with 100k miles, 2.93 posi and tan leather interior. A little more rust on the underside than I would have liked but nothing a little Corrosion Free can't take care of, as this will be my daily driver now

All it needs is the electric fan/relay replaced and the throttle body cleaned for some carbon build up/sticking gas pedal.

Going to add some tint, swiss cheese/home depot intake, mufflers and call it a day!

Another addition to my wagon family!! 3324353866_51cfbbbc6d_b

Another addition to my wagon family!! 3323520353_a197c47499_b

Another addition to my wagon family!! 3323522153_3445b2cc80_b

Another addition to my wagon family!! 3324352070_75d3bbe86f_b
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Another addition to my wagon family!!   Another addition to my wagon family!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Looks clean for a northern car! how about a Frankish pricture of it's under side?
Back to top Go down
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: Another addition to my wagon family!!   Another addition to my wagon family!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 pm

buickestate wrote:
Looks clean for a northern car! how about a Frankish pricture of it's under side?

Don't have one right now. If it is still light when I get home I can snap a few....
Back to top Go down
92 Woody Wagon

92 Woody Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Another addition to my wagon family!!   Another addition to my wagon family!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:22 am

Nice Wagon Find!

What did you have to pay for it if you don't mind me askin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ClarkGriswold
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: Another addition to my wagon family!!   Another addition to my wagon family!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 pm

92 Woody Wagon wrote:
Nice Wagon Find!

What did you have to pay for it if you don't mind me askin?

They were originally asking $3500. A week later I asked for the bottom line and they said $2500. I then talked them down to $2100! Very Happy

Patience pays off in the long run!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another addition to my wagon family!!   Another addition to my wagon family!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another addition to my wagon family!!
Page 1 of 1