GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spreading the wagon madness!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Spreading the wagon madness! Empty
PostSubject: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:59 pm

One of my co-workers here at Dell bought the '96 Roadmaster wagon that was for sale at the little car lot near work. This is the one that is spotless underneith, no rust period. It's got 144K miles on it. Clean car! Will have two '96 longroofs in the Dell parking lot once I get my car back from my Dad.

Starting a fad here!

It rained this morning so his Roady's dirty, but you get the idea (and yes I went to the car wash with the Cutlass before taking these pics...the rain is over now!)

Spreading the wagon madness! 100_0498
Spreading the wagon madness! 100_0492
Spreading the wagon madness! 100_0494
Spreading the wagon madness! 100_0496
Spreading the wagon madness! 100_0493

I'll have him on the forum shortly. Be sure to make him feel welcome!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Nice! And certainly better than what's parked next to it. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 pm

I like how that passes for dirty. Laughing
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 pm

That is dirty. I wanted to volunteer to go wash it. I felt bad for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Good god! No window tint? I feel bad for him.

Awesome to see it spreading. I'm still trying to get my sister (or now, possibly even my mom) into one of Sprocket's wagons :p)
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm

I feel bad for him too....tinting these cars is NOT cheap, and the inside of that one is nice! Gotta GET DONE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Yeah. I know. Last semester I went to a tint shop because I wanted to get it all re-done so it would match (you've all heard of my window debacle). The sign advertised "ANY VEHICLE $199" I showed up and the guy didn't even give me a quote, he just told me to leave.

It made me giggle inside, honestly.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Acres of glass. Smile

Nice AGW. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Yeah. I know. Last semester I went to a tint shop because I wanted to get it all re-done so it would match (you've all heard of my window debacle). The sign advertised "ANY VEHICLE $199" I showed up and the guy didn't even give me a quote, he just told me to leave.

It made me giggle inside, honestly.

$225 with a lifetime warranty. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Ah, don't you just love it? Trying to get my Dad into one, he was really impressed with my Caprice wagon, although this seriously bad winter may have ruined my chances of him ever giving up his Exploder. Oh and you want to see dirty cars? Come to the Northeast about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the wagon madness!   Spreading the wagon madness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreading the wagon madness!
Page 1 of 1