GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Ruby Red seats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 am

I'm looking for any of the following, in ruby red (94-96). Must be in excellent condition and can be from a sedan:

-Leather limited seats. Front or F+R
-Cloth limited seats. Front
-Bonnevilles (not holding my breath). Front only

both my RMW have regular cloth ruby red seats. The driver`s seat in the WB4 has a tear and a wire rod is poking through.
Back to top Go down

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Someone on the ISSF had a set of cloth red Bonnies for sale not long ago... not sure if they're still there or not though.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks, but Lorne bought them!
Back to top Go down

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:41 am

Crafty guy, Lorne is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Yeah I saw them thought about them and 2 hours later Lorne had snapped them up. Snooze you lose baby....
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 am

Whatever you do, do not try to "paint" a set of cloth seats to match. The paint will not give you the results you are looking for.

If I found a set here in FL, they would be about $125-150 per seat to the nearest US Greyhound depot. They would not include the tracks.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Fred, you can ship seats a lot cheaper if you pair them together. Take one seat, put a milk crate on the seat bottom. Take the other seat and flip it upside down and put it on the crate. So the two seats fit together like opposite "L"s. Make sense? Tie them up with some twine, then package with cardboard. Shipped a set of Cadillac seats WITH tracks from Miami to Ottawa using this method. Under 150 for the full set including the rears.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 pm

My price included the seat.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 pm

lol, makes sense now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTB Ruby Red seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Ruby Red seats   WTB Ruby Red seats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruby Red seats
Page 1 of 1