GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh No Its a FORD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 pm

OK I know its not a Wagon but does anyone know if the Crown Vic lug nut pattern is the same as a Mustangs.Got
a 04 vic with 41000 miles and thinking about a set of wheels and maybe a exhaust.All in all a nice car and it will scoot
down the road.Different feel with the SOHC engine but it does make a great engine sound.Too quiet for me but I
think it has the 245 horsepower engine with the single exhaust.Not a wagon but uts still a big RWD V-8 car and I
like it.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Yes it is. Mustang bullet wheels bolt right up and look great.

In related news, Crovo has a spare set that he'd be happy to sell you.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 am

Why does Crovo have Ford parts?

And Jim, what's with these 4-letter words? affraid
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 am

Mustang wheels bolt RIGHT up to a Geraldo Riviera.
Back to top Go down

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 am

Really? Same offset and what not? Cool.

And Jim what happened to not having room for two wagons? Now you've got a third car? Laughing
Back to top Go down

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 am

OK the Crown Vic belongs to my Dad but he is 80 and I drive it and maintain it.Plus its mine in the will so what can I say.I enjoy the car and its fun
playing unmarked cop in traffic.Like to sneak up behind Ricers and scare the crap out of them.Of course all that will change if I put a set of wheels
on it.Its fun to drive in an aggressive manner and watch everyone in front of you slow down and behave themselves.Then they realize I am not a
cop and go back to being brain dead behind the wheel.
Dad decided the minivan had to go after Mom passed away last year.He said the minivan reminded him of Mom being so sick and needing the minivan.
He had always liked Crown Vics so out of the blue one saturday he called a dealer about it.Nice one owner 04 with only 39000 miles on it when he
bought it.I ran a seperate "auto check"on it and it passed.Was bought new at this dealer and they wanted ford minvans since ford stopped making
them.I knew what blue book was and they kept upping the trade in value.I finally told them the 02 windstar we had was cherry and low miles and
ended up getting $5500 trade in which was great.We traded the minivan in at noon on a saturday and it was sold the same afternoon.So thats my
Crown Vic story.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:14 am

I have respect for Panthers. They are still V8 RWD American cars....even if they do have 4-letter-words on them. ; )

Sounds like I nice one. I vote polished Bullitt wheels. ; )

-Mike
Back to top Go down

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 am

Back to top Go down

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:41 am

Thats cute Sting real cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:42 am

Very Happy Just doing my job.

In all seriousness though, they're pretty sweet cars. I was thinking about a CV for my first car back in the day (Am I old enough to say that yet? LOL).
Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 am

Well atleast they found the problem with FORD.. Because they circled it!.. (little ford humor i heard at work.. Im a parts counterman at FORD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 am

Hah. Never heard that one.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:58 pm

I worked with a guy who had one and I told him about swiss cheesing the airbox. He did it and took a road trip and gained 5 MPG. I'm a god in his eyes now, lol.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Yup. 300 bucks and they are yours. Smile

Oh No Its a FORD 0118111227
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh No Its a FORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No Its a FORD   Oh No Its a FORD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No Its a FORD
Page 1 of 1