GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonebker

lonebker

NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:28 pm

sad yes i know, but im working on minimum funds. i need some front un molested coil springs. to fit my 92 olds custom cruiser, im pretty sure roadmasters and caprice ones will fit. my ride was cool sitting low, untill something shifted in front end now. it smacks everything. including to my surprise, this morning my oil pan. No i am going to cut a little bit off the spring to make sit like rear but they want insane prices for front coils. if anyone can help. i need a price shipped to 29483, summerville, sc.

thank you ahead of time.

matt
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: You R in luck   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 pm

I just replaced my fronts this weekend. They have 100K on them and I had no problems just needed to drop my wagon. Shoot me an offer. I'm in Nashua, NH 03060

Chris
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:32 pm

chris, i have no idea what to offer you. i have all the stuff to bag mine, just not going to go that way, i need to keep it my daily driver. ive got trucks and my 63 impala. so i havent a clue what to offer you. i usually see a part for a price and go there or trade for them. let me see what i can finger out. thanks

matt
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Matt, if that deal falls through, lemme know what you have as I would like to lower the front "a bit" to cover that nasty hole in the fender. Worst case scenario, I'll drive up the 2 hours and we can change them there.
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: How about   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:10 am

$75 shipped?

Chris
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 am

gonna have to pass chris thanks, i can get them brand new for very very close to that. i appreciate the offer though. take care

matt
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am

If you have a better offer please let me know. I'm not sure how much they are new.

Chris
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:46 pm

chris dont take this wrong way, i am currently unemployed, great economy huh? and money is tight so if you can do this great if not, no worries, we are still cool. can you do 40 shipped?? brand new they are like 89 and i have to cut them, but i can get them today. i just dont see the sense in buying something brand new and modifiying it. if you can do it, let me know how soon. cuz im stuck till i fix this. if you cant, no sweat, have a great day, no hard feelings. im just in bad position right now. thanks

matt
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 pm

got some today off a caprice, still look new, gonna do them tomorrow, cuz i just got oil pan fixed, hit a bump and ripped the welds back off it, its alot lower then i thought. lol

take care all and thank you for all the help from everyone who pm me.

matt cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Glad ya found some locally! Hope the install goes well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm

meeee tooooo mike. had the pan fixed left the shop, hit one bump and all i saw was oil behind me, turned around luckly with oil still in pan, and got rewelded. so gonna set the front up to the sky, and get rid of all the bag stuff i have. i dont have the time, money or patience to deal with it right now. i got a diff toy so, ill be busy. i got a question for you ill email you.

also thanks

matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS   NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED FRONT COIL SPRINGS
Page 1 of 1