GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Hey guys,

I'd been using a cheapy Sanyo camera that I'd bought at Walmart last summer for like $90. It was a great little unit that fit easily into a pocket and even took decent pics until somebody dropped it on it's nose this weekend and killed it.

Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Img_2010

So while the cameras on mine and FMA's phones take decent pics, there isn't a flash on either one and there's no zoom either. Bottom line is that I'd still like to have an el cheapo camera for when I want to take a pic with a flash, or macro focus, or whatever. I'm not however in the mood to go dropping another hundred dollars on one.

That said - if you've got a comparable one that you no longer have a real use for and you're up for a cheap sale - or to trade for a caprice sedan part - or some vinyl work - or some kind of artwork - or some etched glasses, shot glasses, or mirrors - or to have something that'd fit in your home oven powdercoated black - or ????

Keep me in mind, wooja please?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Ya know, I wouldn't mind trading my kodak for a shot glass with a wagon silhouette on it...
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Which caprice wagon profile would you like, the 1995, or the super rare 1996?
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 pm

The 96 of course! cheers
But seriously, I would be up for a trade for some wagon shot glasses. The camera is a Kodak easyshare Z885. I hardly ever use it.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 am

Willing? yes.

Able? Reducing a graphic with lines already that thin - down to a size that small isn't a fun idea - for either graphic. Letters are easy, that profile is a PITA even at 6" long.

Anything else you'd want on a shot glass - or do a wagon profile on something bigger like drinking glasses, or beer mugs?
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 am

How about 4 shot glasses. Each one with a different logo on it (old, chevy, buick, and GM)?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:46 pm

what no Pontiac? sheeesh where's the Poncho love? Smile
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:41 pm

I thought of that, but don't own a Pontiac!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card   Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted - lower end digital camera that uses an SD card
Page 1 of 1