GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AirLift's are in.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffracer

jeffracer

AirLift's are in. Empty
PostSubject: AirLift's are in.   AirLift's are in. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 am

Yesterday was my day to use my brother-in-law's lift. Got the roadie up in the air, installed the AirLift 1000 kit, ran 2 wires from engine compartment back to the rear for trailer brakes and RV battery charging, installed a 7 pin RV plug and installed the electric brake controller. The only thing I didn't get done was installing a relay in the rv charging circuit so it doesn't draw down the roadie's battery when it's not running.

AirLift's raised the back about 2 inches fully inflated. Instructions say to leave it inflated overnight to check for leaks so I drove it home with the bags full and no load, now that will rattle the fillings loose in your teeth.

Last edited by jeffracer on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kain't spel)
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

AirLift's are in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirLift's are in.   AirLift's are in. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:52 am

I drove my Roadie around with the rear shocks fully inflated after installing a level sensor. It was the same way, and one hell of a bouncey ride.
Back to top Go down

AirLift's are in.
Page 1 of 1