GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon is finally running

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stemmler

Stemmler

Wagon is finally running Empty
PostSubject: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Between blowing my trans about this time last year, and since replacing it with a T56. Melting my fuel pump harness on the way to Wagonfest and burning through my first clutch shortly after that. My car has run for maybe 2 months and 900 miles since this time last year.

Well it's finally running almost right. Got 4.56 gears put in earlier today after dropping in a new clutch. It's such a difference from the 3.73s I had in. All I need now is a new drive shaft since the stock doesn't like anything over 60 mph. It's like a totaly different car, I feel like a kid on christmas morning playing with his new toy.

Just home from a relaxing 2 weeks at resort auto repair shop.
Wagon is finally running 5521762100_f1241b04fd_z

Freshly dug out of the snow to be towed in for new clutch.
Wagon is finally running 5447412354_2071cba29b_z
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 pm

1. KILLER RIDE!

2. CONGRATS!

3. I NEED that license plate for my collection whenever you're done with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Congratulations Man,I know you feel like aa kid with a new toy and cant wait to take it out.Where
are you getting your driveshaft from?I bet that wont be cheap but its worth every penny when
its installed.HAVE FUN and NO TICKETS
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Sharp car! Glad it's alive again!
Back to top Go down
Stemmler

Stemmler

PostSubject: Re: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 am

Thank you for the compliments, it photographs a lot better than it is.

I just happens the state of NY sent me an extra set of plates. If you pm me an address one could get sent out once I find my extras.

I'm going to try and get a local guy to do the install. If I can't find someone close to me I'm either taking it back to where i got the gears or ordering a Denny's drive shaft. I'm finding out a good local guy who does it all himself beats most stuff ordered online..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 am

That's an awesome plate. Laughing Sharp car too. I love Soft 8's Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 am

Nice set up...... OH I WANT A 6 SPEED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagon is finally running   Wagon is finally running Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon is finally running
Page 1 of 1