GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster parts for sale

Go down 
+6
YachtDriver
1993 Roady-man
jeffracer
Krzdimond
GN1220
BigBlackBeaSSt
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Roadmaster parts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I just added some more stuff to the collection.

*OBDII PCM Sold - Yatchdriver
*1996 Aluminum wheel centers
*Cloth tan rear (middle) seat from 96 Sale Pending - GN1220
*Driver side mirror - Sand/tan 1996
*Complete tailgate in near perfect condition Sale Pending - Bob
*Trim of all kinds
*Overflow tank(s)
*Washer tank(s)
*Cliimate control(s)
*Pass air bags
*Seat belts
*fans
*Interior pieces of all kinds and colors
*Cargo Covers
-91-93 tan (2)
-94 tan (1)
-95-96 tan (1)
-Medium blue Sale pending - Flasheroo
*Vista surrounds and shades
*Doors Doors and more Doors
*Seats of various flavors
*Ruby dash - near perfect
*Caprice door panels - set of four red
Roadmaster parts for sale Driverspanel
Roadmaster parts for sale Drpanel
Roadmaster parts for sale RearPspanel
Roadmaster parts for sale Reardrpanel
*Roady front (sedan or wagon) panels in Tan - small cracks, but repairable
*Tan roady wagon rear panels
*Rear window - had 2 but one blew up when I was "stuffing" my shed.
*Bumper covers
*interior lights
*headlights
*taillights
ETC.................

For the most part, call or write me if you need something!!

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Oh and a OBDII PCM has a PCMFORLESS sticker on it and was in a tow package wagon........... Might have an OBDI lying around as well.

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Rear seat, pics and price please!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Whats the going price for a cloth rear seat? $50 plus shipping? LMK what you think and I will get you pics.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Figure shipping to 64114 and if it isn't too much I would be interested. Pics too please.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 am

Do you want front seats as well. I did not pull them because the drivers seat had a hole. But they are clean (not all stained up). Passenger side looks good.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Do you want front seats as well. I did not pull them because the drivers seat had a hole. But they are clean (not all stained up). Passenger side looks good.

Well, could you get pics of them too, as well as a price? I have the feeling shipping would be a killer but it doesn't hurt to ask. Where are you located? Maybe a roadtrip is in order.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Pictures of the front seats are tough. The car is in a towing shops bay. I have a note into him now, if he will let me pick the seat and some other items. I may be done!?!?

Tim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Hear is the back seat. The front Passenger was just as good as the rear. Even the drivers seat was nice just a whole in the front left side on top corner of bolster.

Roadmaster parts for sale ClothSeatBottomII

Roadmaster parts for sale ClothSeatbottomI

Roadmaster parts for sale ClothSeatbackII

Roadmaster parts for sale ClothSeatbackI

Jim - here is the blue cargo cover - pretty nice but it is used. I is not perfect. Keep in mind I did not clean it at all.

Roadmaster parts for sale BlueCargoIII

Roadmaster parts for sale BlueCargoII

Roadmaster parts for sale BlueCargo1

Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Wow, I would really like to have the seats, all 4, but I fear shipping would be outrageous. Is there any way you could give be a total shipped to Kansas City, MO? Where are you? Maybe I could drive?
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Tim is from Lewisberry, PA (as per under his avatar)
Back to top Go down
jeffracer

jeffracer

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 pm

GN1220 wrote:
Wow, I would really like to have the seats, all 4, but I fear shipping would be outrageous. Is there any way you could give be a total shipped to Kansas City, MO? Where are you? Maybe I could drive?

Greyhound bus would work great for seats. I have shipped a pair of doors and a roll bar via Greyhound with no issues.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 pm

I will see what it takes to ship greyhound..........
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Well getting a quick quote online from Greyhound I used 60 lbs 30 inches and $150 value (both front seats) and they quoted $72. I would have to weigh a seat.

For 30 lbs 55 inches and $50-75 of insurance is is $55. So the rear seat would probably fall under this.

I can disassemble the bottom from the tops of the front seats. This would allow me to ship together and flat. If I wrap them with plastic wrap really well I might get away with it. Also if I take the upholstery off of the rear seat back or maybe the bottom was well. You can reassemble when you get it on your seat. I could then send all three seats in one package. This would save you a ton. I would probably all ship for $75. You would have to buy a hog ring set of pliers and some hog rings. ($10 at Harbor Freight Tools). Saves you about $50.

Or you could come to spring Carlisle in June and get them.

Let not put the cart before the horse though. I have no heard back yet from the guy who has the car.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
Tim is from Lewisberry, PA (as per under his avatar)

Thanks. Saw the Lewisberry but didn't know the state.

Ok, so how much shipped just for the rear? If you don't mind going through the trouble of pulling the cover off that might be the cheaper way to go. I really don't want to put you out as I'm sure this isn't the only thing you have going on in life. Just tell me how you would prefer to send the seat/material and give me a total shipped and I'll see if I can make it work. Thanks for all your trouble.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 pm

I can ship just the cloth for $20. So $70 total. I am out of town all this week and this weekend. Leaving again Sunday night. I can try to pull the cloth tomorrow, but no guarantees.

Tim
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I can ship just the cloth for $20. So $70 total. I am out of town all this week and this weekend. Leaving again Sunday night. I can try to pull the cloth tomorrow, but no guarantees.

Tim

Sounds good but please, take your time. I won't be able to send the funds for a bit anyway so no need to rush. But I do want the seat material. Thanks, Mike
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 am

what year are your front door panels that are tan? I am looking for 93'.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:04 am

I do not believe I have any tan 93. But I will check.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:00 pm

No sir I do not have any 93 tan panels......
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Tim,

Got the PCM in the mail.

Thanks again.

Douglas.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Thank you sir!!!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 pm

How much for the blue cargo shade? Looks like TBI blue?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:33 pm

brokecello wrote:

How much for the blue cargo shade? Looks like TBI blue?

Jim Gordon already has his name on it.......... Sorry............
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Tim, dunno if I asked before but do you have a TBI rear (middle) seat? Roadie or OCC, doesnt matter. Just needs to be leather.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Tim, dunno if I asked before but do you have a TBI rear (middle) seat? Roadie or OCC, doesnt matter. Just needs to be leather.

Do not think so........

Tim
Back to top Go down
Major Dan

Major Dan

PostSubject: RMW Stainless Trim WTB!   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Hello!

I have a 1996 Roadmaster Wagon and need the long stainless piece of side trim with the rubber strip on it that runs from the rear door, over the wheel well, and to the end of the quarter panel. Need one for the passenger side.

Thanks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Received the Fan Kit in the mail Saturday.

Thanks Tim!

Douglas.
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

do you have a working ds shoulder seat belt assembly kicking around
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry the only seat belts I have I am hording for my own use.............

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Inside Cargo lights   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:26 am

Need back interior side cargo lights with lenses? Any available?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:47 am

I have some grab handles in tan and light covers. No guarantees on the switches. These tend to fail due to age and moisture. Typically our cars get a a leak or two over time. Rolling Eyes You might be better off replacing/rebuilding your switches.

Let me know what color your handles are and exactly what you need.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster parts for sale   Roadmaster parts for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster parts for sale
Page 1 of 1