GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........

Go down 
+2
Sprocket
BigBlackBeaSSt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Empty
PostSubject: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 19:54

I will be in Boca the week of 15th of May. I will be staying at my Father In Laws condo. Would love to do ice cream or coffee with the locals if anyone will be around!!

LMK......

Tim
Back to top Go down

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 22:06

I'm about an hour away. Flash Gumby is IN Boca, I believe, and Sprocket is just up the road.

I'd be down for a meet up. Hooray ice ream. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 22:08

I got a hose and wash bucket for ya sunny
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 22:16

Sprocket wrote:
I got a hose and wash bucket for ya sunny

I love you man!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011 - 23:36

LOL. Nice.

Maybe my car will be painted by then. No promises though.
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 1:16

oh jeez sting, i see how it is! you'll come down to johns to see tim but not me!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 18:19

Shedules are starting to come together.

Friday May 13th PM - Leave for Charlottesville, VA

Saturday May 14th Wedding in Greensboro - Staying in Archdale, NC at the Holiday Express for 2 nights.

Sunday May 15th Second wedding (don't ask) in Thomasville, NC

Monday May 16th we will get out early and head for Daytona.

Tuesday May 17th we will spend part of the day in Daytona Beach and then head for Boca.

Leaving Boca on the Saturday the 21st - Not sure the agenda on the way home.

Google Maps take me down 74/220 from Hight Point to 95 just north of Florence SC. Then 95 most of the way. Am I better off going down 77 through Charlotte to Columbia and rt. 26 to 95? Any one have any idea?

Tim
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 18:28

74/220 is probably a nice drive but it will be on secondary roads. I ran a route in that area for a while but it was in the dark. Also keep in mind that there are small towns to go through. With small speed limits. I found out one night how many dodge chargers it takes to stop a speeding b-body. (2)

Jon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:28

Jon,

I wish I was a little closer to you. I would enjoy hanging out for a few hours on Sunday morning.

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 21:16

Everybody in Florida had better roll up their garden hoses and bring their water buckets
in the garage because the phantom car washer is heading your way.Dont leave anything sharp in the yard in case he's a barefooted!
You Have Been Warned
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 21:17

Guess I better mow the lawn for this momentous occasion.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 22:25

Stingroo wrote:
Guess I better mow the lawn for this momentous occasion.

Gee I feel so loved.............
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 23:44

Stop by for coffee and I'll let you play with my toys.......

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ 073

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ 090

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ 089

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ 075

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ 076

Yes, the wagon WILL fit inside..... it's a 10X20

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ 062

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ 064
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 23:54

Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 7:13

Robert,

I am not worthy........... NICE set up..............

Hope I can swing buy............

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 10:29

take I-26 it's quick and easy. I've used that way quite a number of times, including my return from WF10.

Robert's house is like 2 minutes off of I-95. Hit it on the way home after the love bugs get ya in Florida, lol they are swarming now.

Last edited by Sprocket on Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 16:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 12:47

Damn Robert thats what I call a "wet dream" trailer for those who must have perfectly clean
and polished cars.Hey Mike are you jealous or not because I am.How many gallons of water does that tank hold and how heavy is the trailer fully equipped?
One more question and if you dont want to answer I understand completely,how much do you
have in the trailer and all that beautiful equipment?
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 21:49

Jim,

This is a family show............ Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:42

Water tank is 125 gallon and the trailer weighs in at just under 3500# loaded.

If you were to go out and pay retail for everything from the trailer to the towels, you would spend somewhere north of 9 grand.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeMon 9 May 2011 - 20:55

Ok schedules are finalized. Staying in Archdale NC on Saturday and Sunday nights. Monday night in Daytona Beach, Tuesday night - Friday in Boca. Can we plan the wagons do ice cream on Thursday night?

Who is in??
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeMon 9 May 2011 - 23:02

If you want there is a BIG cruise in @ Tower shops in Davie (bout 30 min from Boca) usual night has 200-400 cars show up... Also Tuesday nights in Delray (next to Boca) there is a cruise in with about 50 cars or so (around the corner from my house, lol). Just sayin...
Or Thursday night ice cream works too.

Too bad you won't be a day earlier to see the Shuttle go up (Monday morning). I'll be on base to watch it.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 0:00

Dam it I'll be eating toast in NY those dates. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 9:28

Sprocket wrote:
If you want there is a BIG cruise in @ Tower shops in Davie (bout 30 min from Boca) usual night has 200-400 cars show up... Also Tuesday nights in Delray (next to Boca) there is a cruise in with about 50 cars or so (around the corner from my house, lol). Just sayin...
Or Thursday night ice cream works too.

Too bad you won't be a day earlier to see the Shuttle go up (Monday morning). I'll be on base to watch it.

I will PM my number to you...... Give me a call and we can set something up.

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 11:02

Tower Shops is FUN. Plus, the Impala club down here gets together there supposedly.

I'll see what I can manage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........   Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton.....  Really I am this time........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok it is official I AM coming to Boca Raton..... Really I am this time........
Page 1 of 1