GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Had this for a while now.

Go down 
+3
94Woody
Krzdimond
wdgld81
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wdgld81

wdgld81

Had this for a while now. Empty
PostSubject: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 pm

I've never been able to post pics but bear with me while I try. Thanks
Had this for a while now. 62485_1414651808026_1284507501_30949019_3106201_n
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

2 posts in 18 months!

Nice to see you made it back....

Nice ride, I even like the color scheme.... NICE job!
Back to top Go down
wdgld81

wdgld81

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Not real computer literate,but I'm tryin'Had this for a while now. 46335_1414651528019_1284507501_30949018_1178228_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Not a big fan of the wheels, but love everything else. Nice wagon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Beautiful Wagon   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:00 am

Thats probably the most radical looking wagon on this forum rite now.Very nice paint and a great stance too.Tell us
about those wheels and tires as they are definitely different.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Welcome. That wagon looks familiar. Does it have Caddy tail lights?
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Looks tough! I dig the hood and the smooth roof.
Back to top Go down
wdgld81

wdgld81

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:49 pm

94Woody wrote:
It does have Caddy tailights. I purchased this wagon in KY.
Back to top Go down
wdgld81

wdgld81

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Not a big fan of the wheels, but love everything else. Nice wagon. Very Happy
Thanks, I was going to replace the wheels with old skool Crager S/S mags, but these wheels just grew on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. ^
Back to top Go down
wdgld81

wdgld81

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm

wdgld81 wrote:
94Woody wrote:
[img]Had this for a while now. N1284507501_30150244_1007443[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Damn I like those tailights a lot.What year and how about some shots of the interior?
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
wdgld81

wdgld81

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Damn I like those tailights a lot.What year and how about some shots of the interior?
Jim Gordon
It's a 94. I'm down in Miami right now. As soon as I get back to Ohio I'll shoot some pics of the interior.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Cool, you bought it down the road from me. I was wondering where Bob's wagon went to. Nice to see it went to someone that will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
wdgld81

wdgld81

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:04 pm

94Woody wrote:
Cool, you bought it down the road from me. I was wondering where Bob's wagon went to. Nice to see it went to someone that will take care of it.
Thanks, I've been real happy with it and have had to do very little to it. New projector fog lights with color changing halos. New speakers all around, including 16' sub woofer in a cabinet with its own 1200 watt amp. New head unit with navigation and bluetooth, i-pod, DVD player with black box hook up. Just ordered the Rear Fire LED light strip for the taigate with reverse lighting. Bob would be proud!!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

cool ride, me likey!!! you down in Miami for long? Have the car with you????? Smile I'm the resident SO Florida wagon slut.
Back to top Go down
wdgld81

wdgld81

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Sprocket wrote:
cool ride, me likey!!! you down in Miami for long? Have the car with you????? Smile I'm the resident SO Florida wagon slut.
I do not have the car with me I'm working in Pembroke Pines. There is a 93 Cappy sitting in the parking lot with a Wagon Mafia sticker in the side windows!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

That's awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm

There are B body wagon fans everywhere you look and all you have to do is just look for
us.I have got to get my lazy butt in gear and post some pics of my OCC.Worked on the
BBS wheels and really got them looking good.Let me tell you that Meguiars Hot Rims
Chrome wheel cleaner works great with just a wheel brush and water to rinse.You can hear the cleaner fizzing as it works so listen and dont leave it on too long and rinse thoroughly.This stuff leaves no spots and really cleans all the brake dust off.Gets rid of all the silicone tire
spray too.I also got a set of those new "Daytona wheel brushes that come in small and giant.
Dont bother because they wont remove crap.I mean if you wash your wheels every day they
might be OK.If your wheels get really dirty get something else but I guess thats why Auto-
Geek were giving them away for free with a 100 dollar purchase.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 pm

wdgld81 wrote:
94Woody wrote:

Fairdale KY? I remember that wagon! Glad you got it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:52 am

very nice wagon indeed. Thought it looked familiar...was he on the "other" forum ?
Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had this for a while now.   Had this for a while now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had this for a while now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: