GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?

Go down 
+13
toomanytoyz
lornejay1
Krzdimond
92 Woody Wagon
convert2diesel
phantom 309
brokecello
Ruphraxe
94Woody
The Stickman
DBeaSSt
buickestate
Wagon Collector
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Empty
PostSubject: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:32 am

Looks like we'd better get one going here. Our illustrious Moderator over at ISSF has deleted the thread that critisised his moving/merging of the threads.

Pat, any suggestions on where they should go?

Plus I'm probably about to get banned. I keep pissing in little boy moderator's cereal over there...

edit: Yep, just got banned. I will never post or log on to that forum again.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:17 am

Here is a good place to start. any and all of you please PM all ISSF wagon owners and let them know that the moderators are up to their old games and that they should check in here for up to date information on WF09.
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:20 am

buickestate wrote:
Here is a good place to start. any and all of you please PM all ISSF wagon owners and let them know that the moderators are up to their old games and that they should check in here for up to date information on WF09.

Good idea on the PMs. I'd help but, well, I've been banned. tongue
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:37 am

I suggest the "other" section since it seems to fit with the topic best. However, if you guys want the threads here, that's fine. I'll do stickies and such as needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:48 pm

I agree bring it all here. Might also help get some more life over here.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

I got a PM Smile Taking care of all of it here makes more sense anyways.

Never understood why we all kept posting at ISSF anyways. They aren't too keen on wagons or their owners it seems.
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:03 pm

94Woody wrote:
I got a PM Smile Never understood why we all kept posting at ISSF anyways. They aren't too keen on wagons or their owners it seems.

True. Paul (Area51) really just wants that forum to be about Impala's. The fact that the wagon section has more posts on it than all other car-specific sections combined is a deterrant to that plan. This has all been brought up to Hack on numerous occasions, and he isn't willing to step up and do anything about it... so I'm assuming he is of the "all Impala SS all the time" school of thought despite the obvious ties to the other B-platforms. [/soapbox]

Anyway, I'm glad to see the PM-athon is working!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:09 pm

I was always here before the PMs Smile

If they want it all Impalas, let em have it all Impalas. They are just a Caprice on 17s anyways, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

94Woody wrote:
If they want it all Impalas, let em have it all Impalas. They are just a Caprice on 17s anyways, lol.

Pshhh... ricers. Laughing

Just kidding... I'm actually looking for some Imp SS wheels as we speak!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:31 pm

After seeing them on a wagon in person, I would like a set myself.
Back to top Go down
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Looks like this situation is resolving itself nicely. I guess this was the impetus I needed to get over here. Now we have some logical threads rather than the clusterpost.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Yes, this place is soooo much more civil, glad to see it getting some traffic. Hope it continues Smile
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Yeah...sorry you got banned. I only lived in the Wagon section anyhow (and quietly lurked while life settled down)...and honestly a lot of the Tech info comes from wagon guys anyway. I did not know about this forum, but am glad I know now!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:58 pm

i've been banned for a year at issf Exclamation ,.. a moderator that bans people for his own personal reasons,. not a good place anymore, even bill harper (navy lifer ) is miffed,. seems Hack has enough traffic he simply doesn't care,. it,s about the numbers,. not the people,.makes lurkers out of anyone with a mind or an opinion,.becomes a forum of low post counts,. boring,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:31 am

Hey Nick!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:46 am

Ruphraxe wrote:
Looks like this situation is resolving itself nicely. I guess this was the impetus I needed to get over here. Now we have some logical threads rather than the clusterpost.

Good to see you here! What's with the "e" at the end of your name? Is this an upgraded version? Very Happy

brokecello wrote:
Yeah...sorry you got banned. I only lived in the Wagon section anyhow (and quietly lurked while life settled down)...and honestly a lot of the Tech info comes from wagon guys anyway. I did not know about this forum, but am glad I know now!

Chris

Glad you found it, and it's good to see you back on the wagon scene!

No biggie on the ban. It's a short one compared to Nicks... and I was poking at Paul quite a bit yesterday. I sorta knew what the end result would be. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:25 am

phantom 309 wrote:
i've been banned for a year at issf Exclamation ,.. a moderator that bans people for his own personal reasons,. not a good place anymore, even bill harper (navy lifer ) is miffed,. seems Hack has enough traffic he simply doesn't care,. it,s about the numbers,. not the people,.makes lurkers out of anyone with a mind or an opinion,.becomes a forum of low post counts,. boring,..

Nick

Was wondering where you went. Welcome back.

If we all broke ranks and used this forum, it would be interesting to see what Hack's numbers would look like. Taking into consideration that our wagon section has more postings then all the other sections combined, maybe we should leave them to sit around and talk about wagon wheels, 10,000 watt amplifiers and LED lights Sleep .

Wished there was a way to download the tech sections over here without depending on the issf site to access them. Just doing cross links would make us dependant on the site being operational...and we all know how dependable that is Question Besides, the smilies are better over here.

Bill
Back to top Go down
92 Woody Wagon

92 Woody Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:34 am

[quote="convert2diesel"]
phantom 309 wrote:
If we all broke ranks and used this forum, it would be interesting to see what Hack's numbers would look like

Damn, how many times was it posted over there to come over here & stay?

Seems there are only about 10 people over there that really matter anyway and just throw out little cuties at each other nonstop, not particularly the wagon section but all sections.

Most of the posts over there make absolutely no sense at all unless your in this little group!

Come here and stay! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ClarkGriswold
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 pm

[quote="92 Woody Wagon"]
convert2diesel wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
If we all broke ranks and used this forum, it would be interesting to see what Hack's numbers would look like

Damn, how many times was it posted over there to come over here & stay?

Yes, I really wish folks would make the move so we could hit critical mass over here. It wouldn't take much... just some OCD folks like me who check the forum and post several times a day.

Think of some of the wagon folks at ISSF that have started posting much less... Frank (The Reconditioner) comes to mind. And of course Nick, who is banned just like me. Hell, even Gerry (95Wagon) has been posting less.

The regular wagon folks over there that I always enjoyed shooting the crap with are scattered into other sections. Crovo is in Misc... which I don't care for at all because I'm not up on the subtle neuances of the humor-of-the day.

Ahh, I'll stop now [/soapbox]

I'm done with that forum. Hope you guys don't mind my random rambling over here... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:43 pm

I'm pretty much done over there. I read the posts in the wagon section and will reply sometimes but I'll be here from now on. So long as you guys are around that is. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 am

Well, this forum is getting more traffic every day... so I'm thinking it'll take off nicely.

Oh... and we've got the "wagon of the month" over here, how cool is that?
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Wagon Collector wrote:
Well, this forum is getting more traffic every day... so I'm thinking it'll take off nicely.

Oh... and we've got the "wagon of the month" over here, how cool is that?

Pretty col, actually. Gives the back story to the cars we all know.

Not sure that it would still work with 1000+ members though.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 pm

I had to delete my photobucket as my dear misc friends got in and some very personal pics surfaced. I just deleted all but I will repost the ones in the wagon of the month thread
I will give Kahauna credit as he even said that a certain member crossed the line.

Robert you can vouch for the kind of pics I am referring to.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Yes, I can, Lorne. As you, mine. Sorry to hear that your photobucket was hacked. It's a shame what some people will do.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:51 am

Thta sucks when people do that Sad

Sadly it is why I keep nothing personal on the cess pool we call the internet.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:39 am

I guess it was my own fault as I posted a link to a picture in my account on one thread.. Once you go there there I wasn't aware that all photos are available.

There must be a way to limit photos viewed and not others.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 am

Well that really sucks, should be able to group the pics in seperate albums and make some private and some public I would hope.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:10 pm

94Woody wrote:
Well that really sucks, should be able to group the pics in seperate albums and make some private and some public I would hope.

There is. You can make some albums private with password access
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Cool. I've been using Imageshack for years now with no problems.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:36 am

how empty some peoples lives must be for them to find pleasure in messing with an individual or a group of people. Life is too short , keep doing what it is that brings us together in Waterloo every summer. Let Karma deal with the petty people.....
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:19 pm

buickestate wrote:
Let Karma deal with the pretty people.....

Phantom 309<<<<<< one of the pretty people.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Ok. You broke me. I'm here!!!! Very Happy

I didn't want another forum to keep tract of, but I'm pretty much done with the ISSF myself.

And for the record, I wasn't in the "Misc", I was in the "Today's Active Topics" club. Wink

So you guys can all relax. I'm here now. pirat
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

I didn't want another forum to keep tract of, but I'm pretty much done with the ISSF myself.

And for the record, I wasn't in the "Misc", I was in the "Today's Active Topics" club. Wink

Good (lol) Now get me some updates on your Marshmallow wagon!!
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

Da Bill is in da house! cheers Good to see you here, man!

Yeah, that Misc section is rough!
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Crovo keeps following me! I'm getting creeped out...
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:08 pm

jayoldschool wrote:

Well, he is kinda creepy. I mean really... Morticia? Yikes. Suspect
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Wagon Collector wrote:
jayoldschool wrote:

Well, he is kinda creepy. I mean really... Morticia? Yikes. Suspect

Yeah... I kinda am. Smile
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

yes many forums i just start at the top of the favorites list work my way down... then repeat Smile
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Well I had no clue the 2 sites were clashing until I read this thread. I also came across this other site for Roadmasters if you haven't seen it. Bunch of new guy' and some old ones we all know.

http://www.buickforums.com/forums/index.php
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 am

1993 Roady-man wrote:
Well I had no clue the 2 sites were clashing until I read this thread. I also came across this other site for Roadmasters if you haven't seen it. Bunch of new guy' and some old ones we all know.

http://www.buickforums.com/forums/index.php

I wouldn't say the two sites are clashing... folks are welcome to visit either site and come and go as they choose. It's definitely not a "this site vs. that site" kind of thing.

I just like to see folks over here because I was banned from the ISSF. I'm allowed back on the ISSF playground now, but I prefer to just stay over here. I just go over there to check PMs and browse the for sale sections these days...
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 am

Ooooooh, Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 am

As Kevin said, there's no animosity, hard feelings, beef or battle of the forums here. The ISSF will always be bigger than this site and most of us(myself included) still venture over there. Hack was generous enough to allow us to copy any tech thread/info that we feel relevant to this site and or would like to back up incase of an ISSF crash. Some of us have had to deal with the ITG mentality of a certain alien person but I myself try not to let the petty BS bother me. I don't like drama, niether do our members or mod's. We are small and we are growing but from what I have seen, we will still be a nice tight nit family I love you of wagon enthusiast's no matter how big we get. One thing for certain, this is a wagon site run by wagon people cheers

I really don't have much going on with my wagon right now(too busy hunting for 29 Chevy parts Shocked ) I have a few more things planned for the wagon before WF09 but I don't think I'lle be painted for this years show... Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm

94Woody wrote:

They are just a Caprice on 17s anyways, lol.

thank you.. there will be a good time to use that pharse in the future which would stir the pot ..lol that wagon section on naisso is like dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?   Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Is A Good Place For The WF09 Threads?
Page 1 of 1