GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can now also make custom T-shirts!

Go down 
+8
81X11
Sprocket
BigWagon
phantom 309
lornejay1
Cadet57
toomanytoyz
Bewber
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

I can now also make custom T-shirts! Empty
PostSubject: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello wagoneers,

I just scored a T-shirt press and it arrives on Wednesday! I'm super stoked because I have a ton of ideas for shirts that I've wanted to make for quite a while for myself, friends, holidays, as gifts, and to sell - including some wagon based ones. I've always thought wagon mafia shirts or a "Hot-n-Heavy" wagon profile with flames shirt would be cool, and now I can make all I want!

For the first couple minutes, my shirt designs will have the same reasonable limitations as my vinyl stickers. But once I get the right inkjet printer though, we can really have fun as I'll be able to pretty much make a shirt of any image that can be built in photoshop including real pics of actual cars or people!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my excitement and I hope to have either a website or an ebay store (or both) open in the next month or so with some examples of funny quotes or of wagonisms, or whatever else you or I can think of putting on a shirt.

If nothing else, I know I'll be able to post pictures on here in the mean time.

In other exciting news (for me personally) I've also commited to publishing a really neat calander by the end of the year - and the calander is the warm up for a book that I'm commited to publishing immediately after that - both to raise money for charity.

Anyway, If you want some custom or personalized shirts/items made, please keep me in mind. ALSO, If you have any funny quotes that you think would be great and be marketable on a T-shirt, please share it with me - (like "There's only two things that smell like fish, and one of them is fish".) or if you're a member of a commuity that needs/wants custom shirts or vinyl graphics made, please keep me in mind then as well.

And since I have no desire to see any of you in a half shirt, my minimum quantity that I want to deal with for YOU GUYS is gonna be ONE! Very Happy

Peace, love, horsepower,
John

Edit: Holy crap. That was a fairly decent use of post #800!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Now we're talking.

I would TOTALLY buy a wagon mafia shirt. I'm just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm in! Wait... What? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Bewber wrote:

Anyway, If you want some custom or personalized shirts/items made, please keep me in mind. ALSO, If you have any funny quotes that you think would be great and be marketable on a T-shirt, please share it with me

DILLIGAF?
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:50 pm

I want three,one for me,jimbeau and nick.

The more hair I lose ,the more head I get

You do the graphics,I want them for Woodward. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 pm

lornejay1 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Win.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

DILLIGAF?

lornejay1 wrote:

Now thats funny!!
gotta combine the two for mine,.dilligaf on the front,.

Nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 pm

I am shaving my head as we speak!LOL Razz
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Once you have some designs together, be sure to let us know. One of my favorite t-shirts is a heart around an old school wagon that my wife purchased for me.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Sounds cool. Please show me a pic of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Here it is. You can get some interesting ideas at cafepress.com if you type "Station Wagon" into the search field.

I can now also make custom T-shirts! 340923816v3_480x480_Front_Color-Charcoal
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Can't go wrong with Bacon

I heard something the other that was funny as all get out and it escapes me right now.

Nice score!

Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 pm

OK guys, the ball is rolling! I can get both the shirts and the vinyl locally, so sizing and colors aren't a problem getting things out quickly. I thought I'd post up some pics of some of some shirts that I made up - and that you guys can also buy if you so desired.

Here's the first one I ever made. I couldn't make my first one on Good Friday and have it be unsavory. I borrowed the fish but designed the rest. I actually made one of these for everyone in my family - and the kids love them:
I can now also make custom T-shirts! Jesus10

From there, I knew I had a special request to fulfill, and a cousin that it'd be appropriate for, so I made this one too:
I can now also make custom T-shirts! More_h10

Since that one felt dirty, I had to make a funny one:
I can now also make custom T-shirts! Midget10

And last but not least, I made a couple wagon ones:
I can now also make custom T-shirts! Save_t10

I can now also make custom T-shirts! Wagon_10

I went with black and white to practice on, but T-shirts can be had in any color, and the graphics can be had in black, white, or red, or a reasonable combo of those. If you see something you'd like to have, my prices for T-shirts are as follows:

kids - XL = $12

2XL = $14

3x & 4x = $15

I can also get long sleeved T's, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip up hoodies, and sweatpants. The ones I showed above were only examples that I wanted to make to get going. If there's ANYTHING you'd like, just let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen.

If you'd like me to make one for you, you can paypal me your order as a gift to mrbeebody@aim.com - and please be sure to specify all the important details like color and size of shirt, which design you'd like in what color, and most importantly your full mailing address.

If you're a paypal hater, just PM me and we'll figure it out over there.

Thanks for the look and Happy Easter guys!

John
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:02 pm

ha, thats official now John, I will definitely wear it under a shirt.

I also thought of something along these lines,

WoW,

big font of course,and it can be Women on Woodward,

wagons on woodward

wx3 or whatever the code is .............

wave on woodward (big hand waving)

I would like to see you make some money,and have people looking for this cool stuff while on woodward.

WOW, affraid it just makes everyone take a look no matter what.

Anyway,thanks pp sent.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Woot. Order is in! Smile
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Awesome!

FYI my Save the Whales sticker is holding up great!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Great to hear. I only use the 6-7 year rated outdoor vinyl, so it should be good to go for a while. If it gives you any hassle, please let me know though.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am

Bewber, you got mail.
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm

i want something Buick Roadmaster wagon specific!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 pm

a1awind wrote:
i want something Buick Roadmaster wagon specific!
"my wife hates it when i play with my woody"

relevant?

nick
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 am

Look at the thread for last year's Wagonfest t-shirt ideas. There was a bunch of good stuff there.,
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Got my official "Save the Whales" t-shirts in the mail today from Bewber (aka Dr. John Haynes the flameologist)

I went with Black shirts and white graphics. Will add a pic when I can.... soon.

NICE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Glad you dig them!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:02 pm

They are awesome! Thanks John!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Wanna ride my woody?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Ruphrax used to have his dealership listed within the lines of the B-body wagon with the phrase "I got a woody at"

drop the "at" and simply make it "I got a woody"
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:13 am

Just seeen this thread. I like it Bewber. I'm goig to put some ideal's togehter, and post them.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Well, I just got my first shipment of swag for my club from John. And man, I gotta say, this is TOP NOTCH stuff!!!! It's much nicer than the stuff I got from my previous supplier. I am IM-PREST! Very Happy

I can now also make custom T-shirts! 0516111741

That's a bunch of tees with vinyl front AND back, stickers of multiple styles and sizes, and ever some kickass cool etched beer mugs and glasses!!!!

Thanks, John. I really appreciate it. And my club will love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:16 am

WOOT! Happy customah!!

Glad ya like it and gladder it arrived shrapnel free Smile.

Strictly in the spirit of creating awareness that we're not limited to ONLY black and white shirts and graphics - Bill requested and got:

SHIRTS:
White with back
White with red
Black with white
Black with red
Pink with black
Red with white
Blue with white
Green with white

STICKERS:
White 1/4 window decals
Silver 1/4 window decals
White airdam decal
Silver airdam decal
CHROME airdam decal
Black aidam decal
1 bright orange full rear window decal (shown)

And obviously the custom glasses and mugs that I etched the BADASS club logo on too.

I also did custom shirts for a whole sand volleyball team this weekend that were hot pink graphics, front and back, on safety yellow shirts. Needless to say, they POP and everyone loved them.

I'm totally happy doing black and white stuff. I just want you guys to know that we can do just about any color combo you can think of, and it certainly doesn't have to be car related to be fun. I'm actually sending out 30 stickers I made for my buddy's fishing tournament today too.

So if you have any ideas for shirts or graphics of any size, color, or kind, please keep me in mind.

Peace,
John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can now also make custom T-shirts!   I can now also make custom T-shirts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can now also make custom T-shirts!
Page 1 of 1