GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers

Go down 
+3
Sprocket
BigBlackBeaSSt
200OZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:42 pm

So my dog attacked a neihbors dog and I ended up with a $800.00 vet bill, so I've got to sell a few non-essentials. I got these headers from Tim (BigBlackBeaSSt) last year at WF'10. I removed the air tubes, filled in the holes, and fixed a pin hole in the passenger side header. I then sandblasted them to clean them up and get'em ready to put on my wagon, that's when my dog attacked the other dog.
Mad

Includes headers (#6603) and the passenger side exhaust elbow that gets welded to the cat. No hardware or gaskets. $250.00 shipped, obo.

Thanks,
Mike

For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Headers001
For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Headers003
For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Headers007
For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Headers009
For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Headers005
For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Headers008
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Dog available for free............. Sad
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:31 pm

If you send Mike $300 I will send you gaskets header bolts and the edlebrock alternator bracket that has never been used sealed from Edelbrock.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

are these a bolt up to the existing cats or would you be looking at a whole exhaust.

I understand you'd want a whole new, exhaust, but if one couldn't afford a bow to stern exhaust mod.....
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

They bolt up to the existing exhaust. The driver side is an exact fit. The passenger side Edlebrock gives you flange to weld to your factory cat. You simple mark the cat and cut the entry pipe and flange and weld the Edelbrock pipe and flange to the cat. It is not hard to do. Both this set (which I had on my Impala SS) and the second set I have bolted up with no issue. on fit-ment. Unlike the horror story's I hear about headers not fitting well and leaking (SLP).
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:08 pm

I wish I had the funds to buy these now!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:40 pm

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Congrats. they were a good deal, wished I had the funds too.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Congrats. they were a good deal, wished I had the funds too.
I wish i had the correct engine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Congrats Mike and sorry about the dog incident.I imagine the laws up there are pretty serious
when it comes to dog fights.I really hope things work out for the best and you keep your dog.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks Jim, Yeah, so far we are keeping the dog, but we have to get him to react to other dogs differently than the way he does now. We are trying a doggie shrink, so far so good. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey Mike, Don't forget I'm still after the radiator and dual electric fans (plus wiring stuff)
Send me a PM. I will be across the street from where you work ion Thursday 05/12, and could meet you about 2:15 before I report at Harris RF.

Have money ---will spend!

Dave Buchholz
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:01 am

should have a word with your dog,. reinforce the "kill" command,. its less expensive in the long run,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:33 am

You are probably right Nick. Just like some cars we all know and love, you can buy a new dog for less than you can repair an old used one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers   For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Edlebrock shorty headers
Page 1 of 1