GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fun on I-95

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

fun on I-95 Empty
PostSubject: fun on I-95   fun on I-95 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Got on at my local onramp and as usual got on it to get up to speed Very Happy
Rollled it up to about 80 and looked into the mirror and saw a Charger with a light bar back there closing fast. CRAP! Got off the gas and brought it down to 5 over as that's slower than most people in the left two lanes...

He pulls up next to me and I look over. He's from the county south of mine and is on the way home no doubt. My sphincter relaxes and I maintain speed. I look up in the mirror again and what do I see?
fun on I-95 Large_pontiac

Sans wood and a mid green color. I slow down a little and he rolls right up on me and I give him a big thumbs up and he waves back.
Traffic ensues and I wind up behind him. Dual exhaust and he's cruising easy at 80 with the winders down. I get to my exit and pull up next to him and we exchange waves and he rocks on down the road shadowing the deputy dawg...

Fun times in Wagonville.

Anyone know what year Poncho this is? Car was solid driver condition and straight looking. Paint was old but still nice and he was scoping out my Cragers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

fun on I-95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun on I-95   fun on I-95 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Side by side, the length of the cars was pretty close too.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

fun on I-95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun on I-95   fun on I-95 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Looks like a 69 Executive or Catalina. Nice!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fun on I-95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun on I-95   fun on I-95 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fun on I-95
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: