GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Foolin around with pix's.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

Just Foolin around with pix's. Empty
PostSubject: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Couldn't figure out how to put this in my signature so I did this.

Just Foolin around with pix's. Avatar
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Twins! Nice shot. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Awesome shot Jarrod.Didnt know you had matching wagons LOL.And one of them is left hand drive Kool.Picture really shows off the awesome paintjob and all the other details too.Very
sharp wagon.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Awesome shot Jarrod.Didnt know you had matching wagons LOL.And one of them is left hand drive Kool.Picture really shows off the awesome paintjob and all the other details too.Very
sharp wagon.
Jim Gordon

Big deal all of mine are left hand drive......I'm more interested in taking a spin in the RHD model.....now there's a mod I haven't seen pulled off in a B-body yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Go to Australia they have a bunch of older american made cars converted to RHD.Thers a shop
over in New Zealand that does nothing but RH conversions on newer american made cars and older muscle cars.Oh and John you knew what I meant!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks guy's and I wish it still looked like that. Also I was hopeing somebody would tell me how to put this in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:47 pm

put it on photobucket and put the image tag in your sig file.....that's what I do
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh yeah well, I had no idea where the signature button was but I have now found it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Foolin around with pix's.   Just Foolin around with pix's. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Foolin around with pix's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: