GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!

Go down 
+5
convert2diesel
sherlock9c1
lornejay1
DBeaSSt
Wagon Collector
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Empty
PostSubject: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 am

C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! WC

A little help here? Geez!

Yeah... it's a slow day at work. Razz
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am

There, I posted.

Happy? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
There, I posted.

Happy? lol!

Whew... that's a relief. Thought maybe I was the only person left on the planet. geek

I think I'm the only one that didn't take vacation today. I'm the sole occupant at the cube farm where I work.

Hmm... Maybe I'm missing a free breakfast somewhere.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 am

I'm werkin' too. I would MUCH rather not be here that's for sure! But then, gotta pay for my ... umm ... habit somehow. Wink

And I did actually drive a wagon today. bounce
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:10 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
...And I did actually drive a wagon today. bounce

Well, I have no choice... that's all I own.

I will say this, though... after more than a year of shear neglect from their owners, my fleet has staged an uprising. Right now my '95 DCM is down for a major front-of-engine-ish oil leak, the MAB '94 is down hard for a hard-line tranny fluid leak (it's a gusher, a miracle it made it home), the '94 DGGM has something major wrong with the front brakes (haven't looked at it yet but I'm driving it... scary, yes?).

That leaves one... my venerable minty-mint '95 DGGM that I've owned for 7 years and have put maybe 20,000 miles on it the whole time. Breaks my heart to have it driven in the rain, but until I get my daily drivers back up to snuff the wife has to drive something!

The good news is she loves that car and actually treats it with respect... doesn't eat in it, parks it away from other cars, etc. She always says, "this thing is like brand new" after she drives it. Appearantly she hasn't noticed the fact that the shocks are completely blown! Gives it a nice soft ride, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am

I check in daily too Kevin but I am a well behaved member here.

The first week of being banned is the worst,talk to yourself bounce ,lack of energy, bounce Paul wins, bounce I totally understand. Just kidding of course.

I haven't even driven the wagon since waterloo last summer so I really need a jump start. I bought Joel's cluster and am hoping to get motivated.

I also am at work you two,just a real nice day here and hoping no one dies to ruin it. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:20 am

Always good to have a backup for the backup. Wink

Hi Lorne! Hope ya have a quiet day up there.

Wagon Collector wrote:
I will say this, though... after more than a year of shear neglect from their owners, my fleet has staged an uprising. Right now my '95 DCM is down for a major front-of-engine-ish oil leak, the MAB '94 is down hard for a hard-line tranny fluid leak (it's a gusher, a miracle it made it home), the '94 DGGM has something major wrong with the front brakes (haven't looked at it yet but I'm driving it... scary, yes?).

That leaves one... my venerable minty-mint '95 DGGM that I've owned for 7 years and have put maybe 20,000 miles on it the whole time. Breaks my heart to have it driven in the rain, but until I get my daily drivers back up to snuff the wife has to drive something!

The good news is she loves that car and actually treats it with respect... doesn't eat in it, parks it away from other cars, etc. She always says, "this thing is like brand new" after she drives it. Appearantly she hasn't noticed the fact that the shocks are completely blown! Gives it a nice soft ride, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks Mike,wish you were at the controls on the forum above. I might have a better understandiing of how things are supposed to be here in the real world.

Enjoy the moment as they say,so thats what I am doing. cheers
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:36 am

I'm busy re-mileaging and packing Lorne's cluster...
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 am

Trick is not to get banned, unless your talking about tires. That way you can lurk and report it all back here.

Working here as well...finally!! Might even make enough for WF. Just waiting for emails. Finally warm enough to take the lap top out to the deck and work, while watching the Rideau River flow by. Much more pleasant environment.

Bill
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am

Thats the best news i heard all Month Joel. I wish someone could roll the clock back on this anatomy of mine. Well maybe not, that could be dangerous. afro Yea I would have hair tho
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:55 am

afro lorne with hair! lol!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:46 pm

My Wagon of the Month will be up before the day is over.

Tom
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
My Wagon of the Month will be up before the day is over.

Tom

I am looking forward to that! I think it is a very neat feature on this forum!

I look here a lot...but don't have much to post yet. But you just wait until I get around some wagons again! (and actually get one!) My boss already asked what I am looking at on my breaks. LOL! Time to teach this group of co workers about Longroofs Wink

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 pm

You don't have a wagon? So, what you're saying is that your signature is lying to us? I'm shocked and appalled! scratch lol!

brokecello wrote:
I am looking forward to that! I think it is a very neat feature on this forum!

I look here a lot...but don't haveb much to post yet. But you just wait until I get around some wagons again! (and actually get one!)

cheers
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:46 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
You don't have a wagon? So, what you're saying is that your signature is lying to us? I'm shocked and appalled! scratch lol!

Well...I did go and look at this the other day. Might be good for WagonFest...I just don't think it has enough horsepower for me. I know I can't beat Crovo at the drags for sure. Sleep

C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! 33676%20Model%20Covered%20Wagon
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:19 pm

I can probably get one of these for you cheap...Now proudly made in China affraid

C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! HummerLimo

Bill
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Got home from work last night at around 7pm after a 14 hour day. Called Fred about a timeline....... said that he is about 2 hours from Kevin's house, and Kevin is 2 hours from me. SOOOOOOO, using my MPSS math (Michigan Public School System), I deducted that Fred would be here around 1am (2+2+hihowyadoin time). OK, I can do that even though I need to get up at 3:30. Fell asleep on the couch. I call Fred at 4am to find that he is still an hour out..... Get to work at 630 and put in a 13 hour day Sad

I am exhausted and going to bed early tonight Sleep

Good to see Fred and unload, um, I mean, uh, help another member out with a transmission affraid
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Fred just left here after dinner and some wagon chat. On his way home, only six hours to go!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey Mike, I called him back...now I know why you two did not pick up your cell phones!! I was hoping I could have seen him....but his schedule sounds crazy!

Chris
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:27 pm

I like these road trip updates... I'm itching for another one of my own.....
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 am

Fred was wanting to catch up with you but didn't realize you were headed out of town after work. Wink Sorry I called back so late!

brokecello wrote:
Hey Mike, I called him back...now I know why you two did not pick up your cell phones!! I was hoping I could have seen him....but his schedule sounds crazy!

Chris
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 am

I have the perfect destination for you.... Wink

buickestate wrote:
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
I have the perfect destination for you.... Wink

buickestate wrote:

Oh, lemme guess the first letter in it's name is "H"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!   C'mon People!  I can't do this on my own!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C'mon People! I can't do this on my own!!
Page 1 of 1