GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.

Go down 
+2
Krzdimond
brokecello
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brokecello
brokecello

Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Empty
PostSubject: Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.   Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.   Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 am

Cool!! nice find
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.   Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:19 am

People, stop using our car's for experiments! Suspect

Tough car though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.   Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:35 am

Now that thing is really red...

I'd say CC 1, sonic boom zero!
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.   Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 am

Yea those clowns have upset more than one group of car owners. Check out the posts from these vette owners after the pig episode. I know that smell all to well,nuff said.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/c4-general-discussion/55756-mythbusters-dead-pig-vette.html
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.   Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:09 pm

I like how the tree moves on the right Smile

THe first year they had the Air and Sea show in Ft. Lauderdale, they were total cowboys.
This F-18 came down the beach barely subsonic about 75 feet off the water and close to the beach. I was in the water and saw him coming cuz you couldn't hear him at all. about 3-400 yards up the beach these people had a beach umbrella in the sand right next to the water.

His vortex sucked it up in the air and it landed about 30 feet offshore in the ocean, lmao then he flew pretty much right over my head, affraid pulled back on the stick and hit the afterburners and went straight up probably to 30K +

Ahhhh my tax dollars at work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.   Sonic BOOOOOM!!  Tough ol OCC. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic BOOOOOM!! Tough ol OCC.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: