GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
formula455

96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan Empty
PostSubject: 96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan   96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 pm

I am needing the plastic piece on the outside of the rear pass door post for my 96 rmw I just got this week. Car is light tan with woodgrain. The car came with two extras of the ajoining plastic peice that is behind the one I need on the door and bunch of other stuff, just not one i need. I would prefer to find it already in the light tan, but I can't be that picky when none of the local yards have any rmw to pick from. Thanks for any help. And this makes three wagons at my house and one really nice black 94 caprice, my neighbors say I may have a wagon addiction. Any body want to buy the caprice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan   96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 am

Black wagons in good shape are in high demand.Is Is black the factory color or was it
repainted?
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan   96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 am

I have a pair of sail panels with the upper and lower fasteners for $55 shipped. They are white, and in need of repainting.

I accept paypal jfkiehl@ij.net. Select "send money" then use the personal...other function, and if you fund it from your bank account or paypal balance, neither of us pays a fee. Send your address seperately, because paypal does not include it with the personal function.

Back to top Go down
formula455

PostSubject: Re: 96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan   96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 pm

The black 94 is a sedan. I had been talking to the owner for the last year and half and at 92 years old, she finally lost her license. I bought it from her, but I'm really more into the wagons than the sedans. If it was a super nice black 94 wagon with grey interior, there is no way I'd ever get rid of it. But being its a sedan, and I already have a 95 9c1, I just can't keep 5 of these cars. So its the one that will be up for sale.

And Fred as soon as you find out if you have the OCC cladding I need, we will have to do some business.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan   96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I do not have the cladding, but check with Kevin in the parts for sale section. There is an OCC in the yard near him, and he is going to get some parts for Sprocket and me. Add your request for parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan   96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96 rmw pass rear door trim- light tan
Page 1 of 1