GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cash for Clunkers

Go down 
+9
firewood
Krzdimond
waynes91
Greg72
94Woody
brokecello
convert2diesel
buickestate
DBeaSSt
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 am

I'm sure many of you have heard by now that the "cash for clunkers" program has passed congress and is on its' way (with high likelyhood if signing) to the president's desk.

Based on the information I've seen thus far, cars with a combined EPA fuel mileage of 18 MPG or less (using the new standards) qualify for this program.

I took a look at the ratings for our wagons on the fueleconomy.gov website.

Unfortunately, it looks like both the TBI and LT1 wagons qualify. Here is a sampling:
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorCompareSideBySide.jsp?column=1&id=10214
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorSelectEngine.jsp?year=1996&make=Buick&model=Roadmaster%20Wagon

I haven't found and read the full text yet but I also understand that cars traded in under this program must be scrapped (read crushed) and cannot be resold.

Hopefully not many will take advantage of this program but if so, we stand to lose a LOT of good wagons.

The car must be in driveable condition and have been registered and insured for at least a year so we are talking about cars which are being driven right now.

SO, if you know someone who has one and is selling, nab it before it gets crushed! Though it may temporarily make our wagons more expensive since they can 'trade' it and instantly get $3,500 for it.

There is no emoticon for what I feel right now......
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
buickestate
buickestate

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:54 am

Mad pale Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 am

Alot of countries have had a version of this law (Japan for one) for quite a while. Usually though there is a previso that allows you to export the effected vehicles.

Solution found...just send them all up here. We can fix them up, install diesels and resell them to you guys and ship them back cheers

Bill
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 am

Yeah...another reason I am not holding out for getting the wagon I gave my Dad....he mentioned it a couple days ago to me.

I kinda got mad (whoops) but seriously?!!? His 180k SALVAGE title wagon is not worth very much, but he can get more from Obama. I do hope he lets me know so I can at least swap some good parts off of it (my old SS wheels among other tings) I doubt I will get a heads up though, judging from past expierences.

I agree Mike, we will loose a lot of good wagons to this :-(
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Sadly the only ones that will get any money for this is the auto makers. In the case of GM that would be the government. Most cars will just be marked up 4 to 5k to make up the differences.

If they would give you $3500 CASH for your old car the name would make sense.

Also, most everyone nitpicks any and all wagon to death over the slightest rust, etc and says they are not worth what people are asking. I highly doubt they will pay the higher prices people will want now.

I have ZERO use for a new car and most likely never will. Taking on a car payment and higher insurance premiums just to save a few bucks at the pump doesn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:30 am

This just plain sucks!

Reminds me of the ridiculous cash for clunkers programs of the past 20 years or so that were desgined to remove "gross polluters" from the roads.

The automotive hobby takes the hit, meanwhile everyone rides around in generic new car shitboxes.... let the assimilation begin.

Son of a bitch......
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm

no way in hell would id give up my rides ,im waiting till they make it harder to regs. your car or something along those lines, ill show them green a size 13 shoe up there ass.....i agree this isnt setting well for the future of the bbody theres so many people who own these cars and dont have a clue what they got..not matter what shape there in... or is it just me...i think i need to take some meds for this .. Smile
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:54 pm

There is 95/96 Impala on the next street over, it is owned by a little old lady suprisingly. Wonder if it may disappear and Honda take its place soon?
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm

94Woody wrote:
There is 95/96 Impala on the next street over, it is owned by a little old lady suprisingly. Wonder if it may disappear and Honda take its place soon?

knock on her door, show her this, then offer her $4K for that gas guzzler, you know, to help her out......
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 pm

HAHAHA.

It's black and she keeps it under a carport normally but it has been out in the drive for about a week. It has bad fading on the spoiler and rear bumper. I really doubt she is concerned about gas though as it is a rare sight for the car to not be in the driveway. Still, I am waiting to see a for sale sign on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 am

94Woody wrote:

Probably not a Honda. many older people like their bigger cars because they are easier to get in and out of. It is hard for some of them to get UP and OUT of a small car where the seats (and the overall car) is so low to the ground.

Years back my grandparents went through this......they bought into the hype about getting a Honda Accord.... traded in a mini-van for it.....kept the car for less than a year ..... went back to another mini-van. The main issue was the difficulty they had getting out of the Honda!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 am

I've noticed her eyeing the wagon a couple of times. That could be cause it is loud and two different colors though, lol.

No matter what the government does it won't erase the fact that many people are still without jobs. No job of course means no money, and no money means they aren't buying new cars PERIOD. Credits for better mileage do NOTHING to make creditors release what money they do have. Just another small band aid for the much larger wound.
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:14 am

94Woody wrote:
HAHAHA.

It's black and she keeps it under a carport normally but it has been out in the drive for about a week. It has bad fading on the spoiler and rear bumper. I really doubt she is concerned about gas though as it is a rare sight for the car to not be in the driveway. Still, I am waiting to see a for sale sign on it Smile

id still bang on the door at lease to so some interest in it
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

I would but I'm really not that much into the 9C1 on 17s known as the Impala SS Wink
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:19 am

Lol...well one wagon is still saved from the crusher by "default"

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1238737502.html

Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 am

Robert, go grab that one and bring it to me! Razz
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 pm

I am actually a lot closer to it than Robert....that would be quite a drive from Savannah Shocked GA is biig.
I would sure know where that "new spare tire" and wheel could go to good use....(lol) geek

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=ellijay+ga&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=bp9DSor8DYj8MI3YrK8C&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1
Back to top Go down
firewood

firewood

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 pm

brokecello wrote:
Lol...well one wagon is still saved from the crusher by "default"

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1238737502.html

I should buy that just for the rear end... on the outside chance that it was properly maintained over the last 160K.

Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 pm

ATL is about 4 hours from me and Eljay would be about 5.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Firewood....I forgot you are in ATL! We are close now (I am in Greenville, SC..takes me about 1.5 hours to get to ATL)

I will have to check with you when it comes time for wheels and tires!! Wink

Chris
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: DEATH!!   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 am

I was talking to my Dad yesterday...(he is a service manager for a large dealership in Louisville) and he said the CforC program really took off there.

No B-bodies BUT lots of really good cars that he hates to kill. I was like..what??

Get this. As soon as the car comes in it becomes "Government Property" He has to take pictures of the car "as it is" to send in with the the paperwork. So no one can take anything off of them. Not even wheels, or it is a federal offense.

Then he takes a bottle of this stuff and pours it in the engine. Runs the car until the motor locks. This stuff expands and fills inside the engine. Then the cars are sent out to be crushed.

If the program is still going on when I am in Louisville next...I will see if I can get a Vid of the kill. Crazy. Sad

Chris
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 am

As you can imagine , the Cash for Clunkers program is a hot topic on many automotive forums.

Here is something I posted regarding the program and my 92 Roadmaster on the GM h-body forum (Vegas, Monzas, etc. ...I own a 72 v8 Vega and a 77 Monza Mirage).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just returned from a week's vacation with my kids.

We drove our '92 Buick Roadmaster wagon from FL (Tampa Bay area) to Virginia Beach (spent an day and night there- surfed , swam etc.). Then drove over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge -Tunnel on our way to MA (Boston area) to visit family for the week.

Then back home through NY state, PA , VA etc ....drove a little on the Blue Ridge Parkway, etc.

It was a GREAT road trip.

ANYWAY..... during the trip that week the Cash For Clunkers program was in full swing. Now the wagon is not mint , but certainly not a mess....it runs great , EVERYTHING works (a/c, pw , p seats etc). and it is an original Tampa area car....absolutely NO rust and the paint is okay , all one color not faded. The interior is in great shape too. BUT i did have a few people say : "Hey, You should trade that in, you could get a quick $4500 for it towards a new car" or even more money than that if you believe some of the ads out there.

My response was always the same..... first off , I love the woody wagon, it fits my family's beach mentality perfectly. Also its a rear wheel drive V8 car that hauls the family and all our stuff, boogie boards, skim boards , surfboards, coolers, food , clothes etc , comfortably. Once home I can fit full 4x8 sheets of plywood with the rear door and window CLOSED. and it averages 23 - 24 mpg on the highway at 70-75 MPH. AND I have no payments, cheap insurance .

Also it can tow my h-bodies. The minivan that this car replaced was not as versatile.

Not that I have really been looking hard, but I have not seen a new vehicle (especially one that would qualify under the Clunker program) that would do everything as well as the '92 Roadmaster wagon. And certainly not with as much style! (okay, that’s a judgment call….but screw it, I love old cars! I am not ashamed of that). Very Happy

Next trip for the wagon is a long weekend down to the FL Keys.

Next year I hope to take some road trips in the Mirage.....we won't be able to bring as much stuff though......maybe if we towed a small trailer..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
stockfornow

stockfornow

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 am

Greg72 wrote:
....... but I have not seen a new vehicle (especially one that would qualify under the Clunker program) that would do everything as well as the '92 Roadmaster wagon.........

This is the one part the keeps coming back for me. There is nothing out there today that suits my needs.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 pm

First off, I can't believe you were up here and I didn't get the chance to buy you a beer. Wink

And second, nothing is made that is a fitting replacement for these whales that isn't a suburban. And number two, nothing full size would qualify, gas mileage wise, for the rebate anyways. Wink

Greg72 wrote:
As you can imagine , the Cash for Clunkers program is a hot topic on many automotive forums.

Here is something I posted regarding the program and my 92 Roadmaster on the GM h-body forum (Vegas, Monzas, etc. ...I own a 72 v8 Vega and a 77 Monza Mirage).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just returned from a week's vacation with my kids.

We drove our '92 Buick Roadmaster wagon from FL (Tampa Bay area) to Virginia Beach (spent an day and night there- surfed , swam etc.). Then drove over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge -Tunnel on our way to MA (Boston area) to visit family for the week.

Then back home through NY state, PA , VA etc ....drove a little on the Blue Ridge Parkway, etc.

It was a GREAT road trip.

ANYWAY..... during the trip that week the Cash For Clunkers program was in full swing. Now the wagon is not mint , but certainly not a mess....it runs great , EVERYTHING works (a/c, pw , p seats etc). and it is an original Tampa area car....absolutely NO rust and the paint is okay , all one color not faded. The interior is in great shape too. BUT i did have a few people say : "Hey, You should trade that in, you could get a quick $4500 for it towards a new car" or even more money than that if you believe some of the ads out there.

My response was always the same..... first off , I love the woody wagon, it fits my family's beach mentality perfectly. Also its a rear wheel drive V8 car that hauls the family and all our stuff, boogie boards, skim boards , surfboards, coolers, food , clothes etc , comfortably. Once home I can fit full 4x8 sheets of plywood with the rear door and window CLOSED. and it averages 23 - 24 mpg on the highway at 70-75 MPH. AND I have no payments, cheap insurance .

Also it can tow my h-bodies. The minivan that this car replaced was not as versatile.

Not that I have really been looking hard, but I have not seen a new vehicle (especially one that would qualify under the Clunker program) that would do everything as well as the '92 Roadmaster wagon. And certainly not with as much style! (okay, that’s a judgment call….but screw it, I love old cars! I am not ashamed of that). Very Happy

Next trip for the wagon is a long weekend down to the FL Keys.

Next year I hope to take some road trips in the Mirage.....we won't be able to bring as much stuff though......maybe if we towed a small trailer..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Even if they would qualify, I wouldn't want the extra insurance and car payment.

I read the average savings for each buyer is 700-1000 a year on gas. Great for them, they have enough saved to make a couple of months payments on the new car and insurance. Now they have even less money to buy the gas they do need. I'm just gonna wait for the repo lots to fill up come christmas and get one cheap at auction.

Also read the number one trade in has been the Ford Explorer, followed by 1/2 ton Ford and Chevy trucks. A couple minivans as well. All those American cars are being traded for Toyotas and Hondas, as the big 3 accounted for less the 50% of the sales.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm

If all goes as planned, we're buying a 2010 Legacy 2.5i on Friday. Wink

Too bad the big 3 don't have hardly anything that qualifies. Sad
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
If all goes as planned, we're buying a 2010 Legacy 2.5i on Friday. Wink

Too bad the big 3 don't have hardly anything that qualifies. Sad

Trading the STS already? That was fast! Oh wait, forgot who I was talking to... Razz
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Which is EXACTLY why I haven't sold the MAB yet Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: A few articles you ought to read:   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: SUCKS :(   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Here are some pics my Dad took at his work today. These are the ones they got in just the past couple days. Should be picked up by the end of the week.

Man, some of these look nice too. Sad

Cash for Clunkers CFC_3
Cash for Clunkers CFC_5
Cash for Clunkers CFC_6
Cash for Clunkers CFC_2
Cash for Clunkers CFC_4
Cash for Clunkers CFC_7
Cash for Clunkers CFC_9
Cash for Clunkers CFC_10
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Aww an STS? That SUCKS! Tell him I'll give him $4500 for the silverish STS.
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:00 am

people aren't very intelligent are they? Some of those cars are worth more than or at least close to the 3500 or 4500, and then of course a non-c4c deal has more negotiation room in it than a c4c deal. what is wrong with people?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 am

They are just lazy I guess. They prob don't want to fool with selling their used car. Not worth it to them I guess. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 am

Wow! that sucks!

Those cars look to be in nice shape.

This program has got to be one of the craziest things to come out of Washington D.C. in ....well a week or so anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
First off, I can't believe you were up here and I didn't get the chance to buy you a beer. Wink

And second, nothing is made that is a fitting replacement for these whales that isn't a suburban. And number two, nothing full size would qualify, gas mileage wise, for the rebate anyways. Wink

Wait it's worse, I spent much of the time at my sister's house in Salem, NH !

I would have gladly taken you up on the beer offer. Unfortunately this trip was booked solid with family members. It was for a memorial service for my uncle and with everyone coming from all over the country it was like a family reunion.

That's why I spent the day and a half in Virginia Beach before arriving in New England. I knew once I was there I wouldn't have much chance to do anything non-family related !

I am giving serious thought to Wagonfest'10 though!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Haha...trying to make a buck before he junks it...lol

http://greenville.craigslist.org/pts/1286302139.html

I should put out an ad asking for parts for my RMW! "Contact me before you trade/junk that RMW !!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm

That silver STS has to be a regular trade. It was worth more money than the C4C BS. And I don't see it written on there anywhere. The OBS maroon one though, CLUNKER!!!! CRUSH IT!!!!! BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
That silver STS has to be a regular trade. It was worth more money than the C4C BS. And I don't see it written on there anywhere.

Passenger side windshield. CLUNKER is written on it
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
That silver STS has to be a regular trade. It was worth more money than the C4C BS. And I don't see it written on there anywhere.

Yup. I bet it has the good 'ol Northstar blown head gasket issue. Who knows. It only had to drive in to the lot.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

I refuse to see it. Wink

(And I glanced at it quick and thought it said "owner") Wink
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Friend of mine works at local dealer and let me see their clunker lot. Suprisingly most everything in it was wore out. They even had one of the Caddys posted earlier. He said it did indeed have a busted head gasket and was limped in to be traded. Aside form it and a Lexus the rest were beat up vans and trucks.

They do have a red Caprice sedan now though Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cash for Clunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash for Clunkers   Cash for Clunkers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cash for Clunkers
Page 1 of 1