GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New from Tennessee (pic heavy)

Go down 
+5
DBeaSSt
Bandwagon
Sprocket
silverfox103
bmwcc1985
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bmwcc1985

bmwcc1985

New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Empty
PostSubject: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey guys new guy from Hendersonville, Tennessee here. The name's Brandon and I work as a FedEx Ground delivery driver in the city of Lebanon, Tn I own an 02 Blazer(slightly shorter long roof) a 92 Buick RMW lo5 (300000 miles) and a 91 Oldsmobile OCC lo3( that has a screwed up title and may become a parts car). I'm an ex "Mini Trucker"(damn i hate that term) and have a passion for tinkering around and, I plan on reworking the RMW with a freshened up motor/tranny, air suspension,new wheels, some new interior and a paint job. Progress will be slow but I am excited about finding a LR forum and hope to make it to a Wagonfest some time in the future.

NOW ON WITH THE PICS !!!!!
The wagons
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) IMAG0005-1
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) IMAG0004
The Blazer
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) IMG00079-20090830-1255

Now a few previous projects...

'96 S-10 bagged on 22" Centerlines.
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) GEDC0071
'77 Datsun project.
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) L_d76a975c26bb47008818d9c8f2d6cbee
'91 Toyota
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) L_8f0f3ce9fac445ceae691a05baa7a6b9
Body dropped '93 Silverado
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) 100_0796
and my '05 neon dropped on 19" Motegi FF7's
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Mycar

Now not meaning to brag but I may drive the longest roof around.
'05 Freightliner p1200 Package van
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) L_fc1e6dfd1bc2402da46f6d9bfe657178
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bmwcc1985
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey Brandon

Welcome aboard! You will find a bunch of great guys here, with a lot of knowledge.

Like your two wagons. Don't you dare make that OCC into a parts wagon. Us guys up north would kill for that body.

Tom C.

Last edited by silverfox103 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bmwcc1985

bmwcc1985

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Don't you dare make that OCC into a parts wagon. Us guys up north would kill for that body.

The OCC can be had for $600 160k miles, rough indo,couple of the windows are off track, dented gate, and smokes(needs valve seals) if anyone is interested lol or, on the flipside, I am looking for a good clean vinplate and title, according to the Tn DMV thats the only thing I can do. I bought that car to build and later on traded an s10 for the 92 Rmw.Tn has never heard of salting the roads so they're both rust free.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

I know Phantom 309 on here is looking for a donor TBI car for his Palimino (wagon turned el camino type of deal), but I think he wants a wrecked body/good drive train combo......

Welcome aboard, nice rides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Digging the S10 on centerlines. Hope you stick around. Can't wait to see what you do with the RMW. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome aboard fellow Tennessean. You look alot like Unknown Hinson. Can't you apply for a lost title on that OCC? I bought a mustang a few years ago with no title. I had to send a letter to the last known owner ( which came back to me), posted an ad in a very small local paper saying I had the car, listed the vin, and said it would be sold for storage fees due it not claimed, and then had to get a letter certifying the vin. I did that by having my dad, who is a deputy, sign the letter and had it notarized. I took all that to the county clerk and they had no problem issuing the title.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Welcome aboard! Thanks for the pics too, we love pics. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:08 pm

bmwcc1985 wrote:
Tn has never heard of salting the roads so they're both rust free.

Well maybe over there they don't but Shelby County surrounding Memphis most certainly sprays brine solution often in the Winter months. Neutral

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
bmwcc1985

bmwcc1985

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks guys.

Bandwagon wrote:
You look alot like Unknown Hinson.
The Unknown Hinson is the man, he was in Nashville recently and I missed him Sad , glad someone else knows who he is haha.

DBeaSSt wrote:
Welcome aboard! Thanks for the pics too, we love pics. Smile
Whats a forum without pics ? lol!

Olds Weighty Eight wrote:
Shelby County surrounding Memphis most certainly sprays brine solution often in the Winter months.
I was halfway kidding, they do that here too, but I definitely remember driving to work on an Interstate covered in about 3 inches of snow and ice. I'm from Chicago and I have seen a cars with holes big enough to throw cats through up there driving around.

SPEAKING OF RUST

It's what killed my last B body a 1982 Chevy Caprice classic 3.8 v6 with 88,000miles on it. It came from Chicago and belonged to my grandparents, they bought it almost new.
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) MVC-001S
(Nice shot of the driver's floorpan and you can see whats left of the paper thin trans x-member the freame was just as bad and it wound up in the crusher)
New from Tennessee (pic heavy) IMG00048-20090823-1136
I later found pics of the car in an album after it had been hit in the door and lower a pillar firewall area in the late 80's appearantly most of the rust was caused from that repair because the other side was a ok.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Just ordered up a case of Liquid Chicken, I'm now a fan
Back to top Go down
bmwcc1985

bmwcc1985

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Just ordered up a case of Liquid Chicken, I'm now a fan
Lmao his songs are pretty damn funny too not to mention him playing Early on Squidbillies on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:04 pm

I sure like the white woody Buicks! Nice! Welcome to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:39 pm

bmwcc1985 wrote:
Lmao his songs are pretty damn funny too not to mention him playing Early on Squidbillies on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim

I don't get cable TV but my ex-wife lives near the town where the Squidbillies is patterned from in north GA....
I spent two nights going through the You Tube library of his stuff.

He is a unique talent, would love to see him perform.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:42 pm

You need to be consistent and drop the FedEx truck!!! Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
bmwcc1985

bmwcc1985

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
You need to be consistent and drop the FedEx truck!!!

Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind !

New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Fedexbddrop
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

How cool would that be!!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 am

About half as cool as it'd be dropped with blue and green flames!

Welcome aboard dude. Thanks for not sucking at posting pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Tennessee (pic heavy)   New from Tennessee (pic heavy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Tennessee (pic heavy)
Page 1 of 1