GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drivers wanted(?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynol

Lynol

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

OK, so this is just a thought, but I figure for the more wagons at WF, the merrier, and since I can't drive two cars at the same time like that guy in Japan, here's my idea: In a very short time, my blue Caprice is going to be spending an undetermined amount of time up in Liverpool, NY with my Aunt. I had planned on selling the car but my Aunt's old car got killed, and she doesn't have money for a new one right now, so I'm letting her use it. Anyway, I'm going up to her place Friday before wagonfest with my OCC and staying the night. Now, if I can find someone passing through the area on Friday afternoon or Saturday, maybe with a couple passengers tagging along, maybe I could get someone to drive it to the fest? And back? It's about an hour drive from there to Seneca Lake SP, and my Aunt's house is right off of I-90, like I mean I can see I-90 from her street. And of course I would pay all the tolls and park fees and even the wagonfest fees as well.
Here's what a potential driver might want to know about the Caprice:
-It's a '94 wagon with a very nice running LT1.
-It's SAFE.
-It has non-working AC.
-It is not equipped with cruise control.
Drivers wanted(?) 2010-110
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 am

Drivers wanted(?) 24873670017_large
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Nick ,LMAO its like you were reading my mind.Still LMAO
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah, I'm not crazy enough to want to spend that kind of money just to have another wagon there. Besides, wouldn't be much fun on the cruise, now would it.
Back to top Go down

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Least you could do is let the driver have the wagon with functioning AC!
Back to top Go down

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 pm

I wish I were up there - I'd totally do it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Least you could do is let the driver have the wagon with functioning AC!
The Custom Cruiser does have working AC, but it also has some quirks right now that I can't track down, so if the car breaks down, I want to be in it. Besides, the LT1 is more fun, and who needs AC on the highway? I only ever use my AC round town anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drivers wanted(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers wanted(?)   Drivers wanted(?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drivers wanted(?)
Page 1 of 1