GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Empty
PostSubject: 4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions   4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am

Go to www.spohn.net everything for B body suspensions at 40% off on lower control arms,upper control arms available
fixed or adjustable and sway bars too.Sale is good thru the 5th till midnight.Until I checked out their site,didnt realize
how much stuff they make for everything GM and some "furren"stuff too.
Jim Gordon

Last edited by Flasheroo on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions   4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 am

That link did not work for me

Try this one specific to B-bodies instead.

http://www.spohn.net/shop/1978-1996-GM-B-Body/
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions   4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 am

Flasheroo wrote:
Go to www.spohn.net,everything for B body suspensions at 40% off on lower control arms,upper control arms available
fixed or adjustable and sway bars too.Sale is good thru the 5th till midnight.Until I checked out their site,didnt realize
how much stuff they make for everything GM and some "furren"stuff too.
Jim Gordon

Not sure where you are seeing 40% off............ $8 off upper control arms that were $100, lower $170 control arms for $152 is not 40%. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions   4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 am

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4_76

UMI has 10% for the holiday. Local PA company. They also offer a lot for our cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions   4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 am

Sorry Tim for the problem! I am going by the email I got saturday from Street Legal TV.com.
Maybe the discount is based on their retail pricing instead of what they sell on ebay.Just
trying to save the guys a little money.Competition is pretty fierce out there among the guys
building suspension goodys for our b bodys.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions   4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

We appreciate the heads up Jim........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions   4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th of July sale at SPOHN suspensions
Page 1 of 1