GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

69 olds vista cruiser fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

69 olds vista cruiser fans Empty
PostSubject: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Now this is really a project car! But I can see the gold & white paint job with Hurst down the side.
Now...., if you had endless funds, this might be a keeper, but other wise, money hole.

Disclaimer: The car in the photo (you only wish was yours) is actually not the car at the link and is used only as a comparison as to what some money and time could do....., just saying... : )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsmobile-Vista-Cruiser-1960s-8-Passenger-Station-Wagon-350-V8-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c5dbdf3feQQitemZ190551290878QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#v4-4369 olds vista cruiser fans 72-HO-2

Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:47 am

Sitting in a covered garage he says? Covered with what, trees and rain? Poor thing...

69 olds vista cruiser fans $(KGrHqIOKpEE3uB2rhcYBOD6egS)1g~~_3

69 olds vista cruiser fans $(KGrHqUOKj0E3)BSEhJJBOD6nszZ4w~~_3
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:34 am

oldscruiser wrote:
Now...., if you had endless funds......

Pfffft. Bring it to the fest. Get it there on Friday and you'll be taking a HURST home on Sunday - and the only store we'd have to hit would be the Walmart.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:13 am

That rotted mess would take lots of money to fix properly.
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 am

I would think more than anything else, this would be a parts machine for others looking for original parts, that they would spend the money to restore the part.
If you could pick it up for $500, and part it off and make $2000 off it, it would be worth while.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 am

Lol...I"ve already looked at it when it was up for sale a couple years ago. Its rough (a couple miles from me too) Sitting in the yard. Looks like he dug it out and put wheels on it...washed it too. Also keep in mind, the floors have had a good bit of standing water on them from the leaking roof...I wonder what's under the carpet after 2 more years of sitting outside.

Made a vid on my you tube channel of it from the pics I took. Nice guy, but wants waay to much $$ for what it is. Would be a nice donor wagon though. I offered $500 cash, and that was a no go.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 am

I thought I had seen that on here before. Rotted piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 am

brokecello wrote:
Lol...I"ve already looked at it when it was up for sale a couple years ago. Its rough (a couple miles from me too) Sitting in the yard. Looks like he dug it out and put wheels on it...washed it too. Also keep in mind, the floors have had a good bit of standing water on them from the leaking roof...I wonder what's under the carpet after 2 more years of sitting outside.

Made a vid on my you tube channel of it from the pics I took. Nice guy, but wants waay to much $$ for what it is. Would be a nice donor wagon though. I offered $500 cash, and that was a no go.

Hey Nice video...., music was a couple decades dated, ( I was thinking more like 60's music with steppenwolf)
but nice over all. Well, there is 1 bid for $500 now, and I don't remember seeing a minimum bid on it.
I'd think with the luggage rack, some of the glass, and lights and trim might be worth the $500 or $600 dollars together if you parted it. Maybe even more. I've seen ridiculous prices for parts at part swaps, but the people get the price they want for them if it's something somebody really wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 69 olds vista cruiser fans   69 olds vista cruiser fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

69 olds vista cruiser fans
Page 1 of 1