GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

maroon bonnie seats

Go down 
+2
phantom 309
mtrhead79
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

maroon bonnie seats Empty
PostSubject: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 pm

i have a set of maroon bonnie seats front and rear. the front are a 60\40 looks like you can make drivers seat a bucket just like you can on b bodies seats. they are in pretty nice shape no holes or tears they do have a couple small black spots might be from a cigerette. i dont have seat tracks. i will post pics tomorrow had a problem with camara tonight. $225.00 can deliver to wf thanks john

Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 pm

I,m not sure they are what folks are looking for tho,. i think most folks are interested in the "bonneville 12 way" bucket seats,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 pm

6 way, 12 way, as long as they are the twin buckets. The 60/40 is not the ticket.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 am

I have a 60/40 pair in tan. they are contructed same as out seats so you can make 'em 40 ith a few cuts no problems.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:53 pm

here are some pics and sprocket is correct you can make them buckets with a couple cuts basicly cut the loop off that makes bucket a 60 seat and depending how crazy you want to get can fold fabric down and tie it to seat bottom or remove some of it then use hog rings. anyway here are pics of seat some shots the color looks different but it is all same color and also pics of the black spots hard to see.
maroon bonnie seats K33t5e

maroon bonnie seats 2wdc20h

maroon bonnie seats Nosnbc

maroon bonnie seats 15d2xdf

maroon bonnie seats 9r0gb9

maroon bonnie seats Wbyn7t

maroon bonnie seats B4ah4l

maroon bonnie seats 35kppia

maroon bonnie seats Fw0uoi
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Not bad looking seats. The color looks close to TBI red. Shouldn't be hard to cut the center out if you have a console like is done with the stock seats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

They look nice John.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maroon bonnie seats   maroon bonnie seats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maroon bonnie seats
Page 1 of 1