GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!

Go down 
+5
81X11
Olds Weighty Eight
convert2diesel
Lynol
buickestate
9 posters
AuthorMessage
buickestate
buickestate

things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Empty
PostSubject: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shocked Shocked scratch Huh!
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm

LOL, the description is absolutely hilarious! What Asian language was that translated from? I can't even understand what it is the description is trying to sell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 pm

If I buy 2 I will have a draggin wagon and go fast and be famous!!Cant wait to get mine!
Yea right!
I thought there were laws against this crap!
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Interesting how adding a 21v vacuum cleaner:

1. will change the computer from OBDI to OBDII with a chip???
2. upgrade the tranny from a a 4l60 to a 4l60 4 speed automatic. What was the 4l60, 3 1/2 speeds?
3. Make my coolent last 100,000 miles.
4. mean I can throw out all my "peformance tools"

And how pray tell could installing a computer fan on steroids make my friends Roadmaster perform better. Wouldn't he/she have to install one too?

Bill
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Quote :
Buy Buick Roadmaster Electric Supercharger Bolt-On Kit
With the all performing Buick Roadmaster superchargers, this full size rear wheel sedan car is surely the master of the road. The impressive Buick Roadmaster supercharger is the sole reason why this model’s engine coolant can now last for more than 100,000 miles or 5 years. Moreover, the Roadmaster electric supercharger will upgrade this car’s onboard diagnostic system, the OBD I to the OBD II. We cannot miss to inform you that with the powerful super charging kit, the defunct 4L60 transmission replacement with the 4L60 4-speed automatic transmission will be a tangible reality. This will mean that horsepower will receive a boost and the torque will be revitalized. Get keener on all the tools that update your engine with newer advanced trends in technology and the Buick Roadmaster superchargers will be such tools. If you still doubt the utility of the Buick Roadmaster supercharger kit, check your friend’s Buick Road master’s performance upon installation of this kit.
scratch

Classic and had to be captured for posterity. There's even a kit for the Grand National. Rolling Eyes Tell you what. I'll install the GN kit if someone else installs a Roadmaster kit and we'll race. cheers

Quote :
Buy Buick Grand National Electric Supercharger Bolt-On Kit
Unleash the concealed torque and speed in your engine by purely installing a custom Grand National bolt on supercharger. These supercharger kits are famous of instantly transforming your vehicle to another unmatched class. The level of automation in your sedan will automatically change with the installation of exclusive electric superchargers that are always intact in the Buick Grand National superchargers. The enhanced horsepower will always be evident every time you hit the pedal. Buick Grand National supercharger comes in as the best selection since they are made bearing in mind the developing technology and will work in harmony with the engine. Immediately after the installation exercise that you will bear witness how easy it was; you will start reaping fruits on the torque and as a result of powerful, strong and excellent performance. Upgrade today and be the leader of all vehicles on your way as they park aside to watch your outstanding custom machine.

"Reaping fruits on the torque" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

My head hurts.....where's the Advil....??
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 pm

I feel a bit stupider after fumbling through that paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 pm

I took a look at the site, and it is pretty awful. If the motor ran fast enough to actually accelerate the air faster than the normal velocity, you could get 1 or 2 HP (like ram air) minus the amount of electrical drain to run the motor. I think the fan would actually cause more resistance than acceleration to the air, so, it should rob you of not only HP, but also put another drain on the electrical system.

I wonder how many people (morons) actually bought one of those.

Last edited by Fred Kiehl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 pm

convert2diesel wrote:

And how pray tell could installing a computer fan on steroids make my friends Roadmaster perform better. Wouldn't he/she have to install one too?

Bill

The key is that your car will run like crap after you install this thing and your friend's roadmaster will run better by comparison.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 pm

i have three on my car,. the torque is treefull,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Reminds me of Cars 2 when Mater was in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
i have three on my car,. the torque is treefull,.

Nick

How would I have guessed.

Don't you mean your torque is threefull? But then, who knows, maybe it gives you a woody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!   things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things one finds on the web, Caution this may hurt your engine!
Page 1 of 1