GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do I change video fromats?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

How do I change video fromats? Empty
PostSubject: How do I change video fromats?   How do I change video fromats? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I went to upload my Watkins Glen and Wagonfest videos to photobucket only to find the file extension that my Panasonic camera uses, ".mod" is not compatible with their upload storage system.

I can play it on my owm computer via windows media player, just can't upload to photobucket in that format how do I changer a video from one format to another?

The only program that is video related on my computer is Windows Movie Maker.
Anyone familiar with it enough to know if I can convert within it or as part of a "save as" function.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Buchholz
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: How do I change video fromats?   How do I change video fromats? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Did you try youtube? I think they support just about every format you can think of. As for converting it, I used something from DVD video soft that was part of their "free studio". It did an ok job and didn't cost anything.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: How do I change video fromats?   How do I change video fromats? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I change video fromats?   How do I change video fromats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I change video fromats?
Page 1 of 1