GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pleasure Trip

RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Empty
PostSubject: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:32 am

Im looking for a full set of already polished excellent condition trim- not the rub strips wide trim. Will purchase and also swap you my present trim for you to keep or resell. Send PM with your offer and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Your punctuation is such that I do not understand what parts you want.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 pm

He only wants the stainless parts, not the rubber. In lieu of paying full price, he will pay and swap his old trim for your polished trim. Shoot him a PM.
Back to top Go down
Pleasure Trip

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Actually I wasnt talking about the stainless trim with the black rubber. I was talking about the trim that is bordering the woodgrain vinyl.

I believe they say it is made of aluminum. Anybody got a polished set of this trim - post or PM. Hope the punctuation is improved.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 pm

I have most pieces, and if you would like them I would consider $20 plus shipping. They are not polished, but they are cheap. Some have nicks and dents. You would get a number of them straight and undamaged. The box would be fairly long, but it would be light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Tim had a set of polished trim for $200 exchange.Considering the amount of work involved thats
a pretty good price.
IMHO
JG
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Tim had a set of polished trim for $200 exchange.Considering the amount of work involved thats
a pretty good price.
IMHO
JG

It is still available, but I would need to know the condition of your trim prior to an exchange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 am

Tim is that still your price?
JG
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:39 am

Flasheroo wrote:
a pretty good price.
IMHO
JG

Flasheroo wrote:
Tim is that still your price?
JG

Jim, I can handle the pricing on what I sell. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pleasure Trip

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 am

Left you a voice mail, Tim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap   RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RMW polished trim pieces for 96 (complete) will swap
Page 1 of 1