GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

friday night crunch!

Go down 
+2
Bewber
a1awind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
a1awind

a1awind

friday night crunch! Empty
PostSubject: friday night crunch!   friday night crunch! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 am

so friday night i was on my way over to mike and jess's house with my daughter...(she was riding with them since my truck doesnt have a/c ) well, i was comming up main st in Ellwood just as bingo was letting out and "crunch" a little old lady's 05 buick century decided to make sweet love to my trucks pass side bedside!

well here are the pic's ..it looks 30x better in the pics than in person and i was told by a friend who is an ins adjuster to not be suprised if they total it because of the age of the truck. if they offer to fix it i may just have a wooden bed built and Crovo the cab.
friday night crunch! 2011-09-03103400

friday night crunch! 2011-09-03103344

friday night crunch! 2011-09-03103413

friday night crunch! 2011-09-02223746

friday night crunch! 2011-09-03103456

friday night crunch! 2011-09-03103441

as you can see from the pic's with my hand between the bed and cab ..the bed is shifted waaaay over and she hit just before the rear axle ...it feels like its side tracking a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: friday night crunch!   friday night crunch! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 am

Why would you remove THAT bed and build a wooden one just because it's dinged on the outside of it?

If you want a wooden bed, just build one yourself dude. There's no way on planet earth, or anywhere else, that you could PAY someone else to build a wooden bed that didn't look like poop - and be money ahead.

It sucks that you got hit, but it didn't change the functionality of the truck at all.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: friday night crunch!   friday night crunch! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

Look at all the rust the hit caused!! Shocked

I would drive it the way it is, bank the insurance money and put it toward Tiki.

YOU WIN!!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: friday night crunch!   friday night crunch! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Yeah, like John said, it doesn't affect the functionality of the truck, and doesn't look any worse than it did before... So take the money and run! Smile
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: friday night crunch!   friday night crunch! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 pm

$600 used box,. drive on.
sideways tracking?? haha thats funny,. only a ford would be that weak from a small bump,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: friday night crunch!   friday night crunch! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:12 pm

what dent? Looks like some rust fell off is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friday night crunch!   friday night crunch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friday night crunch!
Page 1 of 1