GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009   Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi Gang
Well, "HER GSX" is close to being ready for the big roadtrip to Woodward. Yesterday, the "true dual" exhaust with DynaMax mufflers was bent and welded up by yours truly and a friend. Now it has a nice throaty sound to it. Very Happy Today finishes up all the maint. and service to it. Tomorrow she gets all cleaned up, gassed up and packed for the 2 AM 8/7 launch. My wife, who just got a new job as a R.N. at a local rehab center, well be flying up very late on the 7th, arriving at Detroit Intl Airport at midnight. That means she will get "the full treatmant" at Woodward and other local events! Very Happy Gonna hook up with some of the MiSSl crew and roll a couple of nites on Woodward and other "venues" they have planned.

Lorne, I wish you would just ride over, or follow Pat to Woodward!

More Later
Larry
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009   Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Have fun! I got the privilege to go to Woodward back in '97 or so; I'm sure it's grown since then. The MISSL crew put on a very good show then; I even got to sit in THE bonneville seats that Mike Reilly has in his car.

If you are a car guy, you NEED to go to the Woodward cruise at least once in your life.
Back to top Go down

Acme's Woodward Update 8/2/2009
Page 1 of 1