GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting frustrated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
convert2diesel

Getting frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Getting frustrated   Getting frustrated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Okay guys. With so many of you floating around the JYs down south maybe you could keep your eyes open for the following:

94-96 Cadillac Fleetwood front inner fender extensions. These are the plastic shield that extend from the front of the wheel house, under the front of the car and tuck under the bumber. The two small side airdams attach to these pieces (also need those).

Certainly not sure if the 93s are the same but the drivers side one is configured to clear the suspension air compressor. I know this is mostly for wagons but where theres "B"s maybe there is "D"s. Up here I have looked at probably 20 cars and they all have trashed airdams and extensions. Maybe its the snow banks?

Anyways, if you find some please let me know.

Bill
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Getting frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting frustrated   Getting frustrated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

They would not share the same piece as a RMS by chance? I know the D body is longer...so likely not. But if so, I have some of those.

Will keep an eye for Fleetwood's though. I think TX Mike saw one on his last JY run? At least I think I saw a pic or two....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

81X11

Getting frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting frustrated   Getting frustrated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:06 am

Got any pics of these? Glad to look next time I get a yarding day.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

Getting frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting frustrated   Getting frustrated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 am

rubber mud flap with self tappers?? pop rivet some tin?

Nick
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

Getting frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting frustrated   Getting frustrated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 am

"They would not share the same piece as a RMS by chance? I know the D body is longer...so likely not. But if so, I have some of those.
Will keep an eye for Fleetwood's though. I think TX Mike saw one on his last JY run? At least I think I saw a pic or two....
"

Tried that. The "B"s use a different piece. The airdams may be the same but not the extensions.

"Got any pics of these? Glad to look next time I get a yarding day.
-Mike
"

Got a broken one out in the garage. Will try to get a picture tonight.

"rubber mud flap with self tappers?? pop rivet some tin?
Nick
"

Plan "B"

How the hell do you do this "multi quote" thing". Selected the above but couldn't get them to come up in the reply box.

Bill
Back to top Go down

Getting frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting frustrated   Getting frustrated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:02 am

Shoulda grabbed the ones I had last year.

I'll be on the lookout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting frustrated   Getting frustrated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting frustrated
Page 1 of 1