GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Century Wagon Club in Japan???

Go down 
+8
94X2
MarcinV8
Al H.
buickestate
mtrhead79
Cadet57
92wgaonlow1
81X11
12 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Empty
PostSubject: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
92wgaonlow1

92wgaonlow1

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:06 pm

WOW ................... that is crazy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:36 pm

So, would that be considered Wagon Fest Far East? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm

pretty good turn out. i was surprised they where all young
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Funny what they think of as cool cars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

LMAO,they are probably saying the same thing about our videos.Since they are our Buicks little brothers we should adopt them.Some younger newer blood would be good.I am sure they speak
much better english than our japanese if thats where they are from!
Jim
Back to top Go down
Al H.

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 am

Flasheroo wrote:
LMAO,they are probably saying the same thing about our videos.Since they are our Buicks little brothers we should adopt them.Some younger newer blood would be good.I am sure they speak
Jim

They all look alike... the cars that is. Rolling Eyes
Maybe we should all learn Japanese and join the GM Rongroof site?
I heard their version of the tappet brothers are named Crick and Crack. Laughing
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 am

Al H. wrote:
Flasheroo wrote:
Jim

They all look alike... the cars that is. Rolling Eyes
Maybe we should all learn Japanese and join the GM Rongroof site?
I heard their version of the tappet brothers are named Crick and Crack. Laughing

Ah-So!
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:06 am

Well, is USA there are a lot of honda-lovers so why Japan shouldn't have some buick fans Smile
I think this is very positive.
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:06 pm

That's wild. Ironically, one of my sons is studying in Japan right now and he told me the only american cars he has seen are Buicks.

Jon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Obviously they think highly of the most common paint scheme in this country.Hey Mike you are
special bro!Still think its great and since their roads are about 2/3s of what ours are,the century
is the only wagon that fits.
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 pm

When I was in China working the "premium" luxury cars on the mainland were Buicks!!
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Very cool. They probably like that paint scheme because it's so particularly American. Why would they go black,
wood delete, and lowered when they could have a classic wagon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
mp775

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
When I was in China working the "premium" luxury cars on the mainland were Buicks!!
Buick is huge in China because the last emperor had one. The Chevy Cruze is sold as a Buick in China. There's even a wagon version -

Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Buick-excelle-xt-2_460x0w
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

mp775 wrote:
BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Buick is huge in China because the last emperor had one. The Chevy Cruze is sold as a Buick in China. There's even a wagon version -

Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Buick-excelle-xt-2_460x0w

That's not a wagon....they can call it one, but it's not....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Cadillac is huge in China right now as well. Look at the Chinese SLS. It blows away the Cadillacs we get in the US in terms of interior appointments and sheer awesomeness.

Wish we got something like it.
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:49 pm

China also has the 2011 Buick Park Avenue, which is basically a re-badged 2011 Caprice. Pretty sweet if you ask me!

Century Wagon Club in Japan??? 2012-buick-park-ave-9

Century Wagon Club in Japan??? 2013-buick-park-avenue-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Like it much better as a buick than a caprice!
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Century Wagon Club in Japan???   Century Wagon Club in Japan??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Century Wagon Club in Japan???
Page 1 of 1